The schools of Cuttack provide primary and secondary education to the students of the city and thus, build the foundation to the educational system of the city. The missionaries were the first to establish schools in Cuttack. It was in 1838 that the modern schools were established in the city. The first Government English School was opened in 1841. Till 1865, the school progressed as the High English Schools of Cuttack, but after 1866, T E Ravenshaw converted the school into a college.
Some of the important schools of Cuttack are:
To know more about Cuttack schools, click on the following links:
Last Updated on 30 August 2012