The concern of every business in today’s world is – How to make good use of their existing business data so that it can help in achieving organizational objectives? It becomes difficult for them to leverage large amounts of data and convert it into useful information for the organization.
Due to increased competition in the business world, the decisions backed by data can only be trusted to bring the desired results. Sometimes, it becomes difficult for an organization to handle big amounts of data efficiently which may result in a delay in the decision-making process. The stores of big data have become a major problem for most of the organizations. With the advancements in software technology, this issue has been resolved as it helps in quick analyzing of the large amounts of data and extracting only the useful information for the businesses.
Business Intelligence (BI) and analytics software are one such software solutions today which are designed to present complex structure of data in an easily understandable format. They don’t refer to a single type of data analysis, rather they represent a myriad of methodologies, software applications and technologies used to organize and analyze all kinds of business data.
A strategic use of a Business Intelligence solution can majorly affect the growth and profitability of a company. It gives a powerful data analysis efficiency to the organizations of all sizes.
Earlier, it was not affordable for small organizations to deploy a Business Intelligence solution not only due to its licensing cost but because of the cost of its set-up and maintenance. Only large enterprises could afford to set up these BI models. But the situation has changed now. Many new business intelligence and analytics applications have been introduced in the markets which are powerful, cost-effective and user-friendly.
Some affordable and efficient business intelligence and analytic software have been mentioned below along with their features. The features will help you choose your desired software from the below-listed ones.
- This BI software is user-friendly that requires no training.
- Automated integration of data is possible with QlikView.
- The cost of the hardware for QlikView is not too high.
- It has a capability of manipulating huge data sets instantly and accurately.
- It can convert the data into graphical analytics.
- It is a business intelligence software with fast and powerful visualization capabilities.
- You don’t have to be an IT professional or a software expert to work on this software.
- It is an easy-to-use BI software on which users can easily run ad-hoc queries and is accessible through a mobile device.
- Users can create meaningful tables, charts and graphs out of their data and share it securely with a group of people.
- Helps in prioritizing key performance indicators (KPIs).
- This software is browser-based and can be accessed from anywhere, anytime.
- Functions as a data warehouse where all the data of the business, whether internal or external, is put into one place.
- Data has read-only access and can only be accessed by the authenticated users.
- Users of this business intelligence software don’t have to be experts of programming.
- It quickly analyzes and simplifies any kind of a data making it more meaningful.
- It offers impressive visualization of the data to the organizations.
- Tableau’s VizQL allows users to filter data simply by dragging and dropping.
- It transforms the company’s data into clear, actionable insights which will help the company to function efficiently.
- It offers a free, cloud-based public version of its software solutions to businesses searching for a low-cost BI software.
- Users can have access to the data from multiple sources.
- Users can perform real-time analysis from the convenience of their iPad.
- Birst helps in converting the reports into a PDF, Excel, Powerpoint, or CVS file format so that they can be easily shared through email.
- Birst automatically helps in extraction, transformation, and load process by simply requiring users to upload data into either data marts or data warehouses.
- The users can themselves create reports and visualize data with pivot tables without the help of in-house specialist.
- It helps its users in getting the answers to even complicated queries and questions.
- A suitable app for both small firms as well as large enterprises.
- It has easy to use interface which allows non-techies to quickly adapt to the system.
- With the help of In-Chip engine in this software, you can ask any question and get immediate answers.
- Single-Stack architecture helps in the integration of the data to its visualization with a single BI solution without using any additional tools.
- Sisense consolidates data in a single location which means your employees are viewing the same information.
- Impressive visualization.
- It offers a wide range of formats of gauges, charts, and graphs.
- The user interface has Drag-and-drop options available.