The weight loss journey is a struggle for every individual working towards getting fit. Choosing healthy meals and drinks and enhancing weight loss can be difficult because of their ingredient choices and tastes. Green tea is a beverage that is ideal for weight loss. It is famously known for its beneficial properties, and it is rich in antioxidants. The benefits green tea provides are incomparable to any other drink.
Green tea can be consumed alone or with other ingredients such as honey or lemon juice. It is a simple recipe with many benefits, including enhancing weight loss, improving the immune system, clear and glowing skin, reducing stress and boosting metabolism.
The drink consists of green tea rich in antioxidants, honey, cinnamon powder, ginger, chia seeds, and flax seeds. Chia seeds and flax seeds are rich in fibre, and all of the ingredients are just perfect for helping reduce weight. This drink should be consumed twice per day, once in the morning and once before bed.
- Green tea bag – 1 piece
- Cinnamon powder – 1 tbsp
- Chia seeds – 1/2 tbsp
- Flax seeds – 1/2 tbsp
- Ginger crushed – 1/2 inch
- Honey – 1/2 tbsp
- Water – 1 cup
- Lemon juice – 1 small sized
- Take your regular tea or coffee mug.
- Measure out one whole cup and half cup more of water and heat it. (Whether boil on a pan or in a kettle)
- While the water is heating up, take the mug and add the cinnamon powder and lemon juice. And mix it well.
- Next, add the crushed ginger, honey, chia seeds and flax seeds; and give it a good stir. By now, the chia seeds and flax seeds will start changing into larger sizes.
- Next, add the water and pour it into the mug with all the other ingredients and give it a good stir.
- Lastly, add the green tea bag and soak it in the water for at least 6-7 minutes. (You can take it out or leave it after it) And it is ready to drink).