The cottage cheeseburger recipe is a delicious burger that involves a lot of delicious vegetables and a good amount of cheese.
Every kid loves to eat burgers, so here’s a mouthwatering recipe for the giant cottage cheeseburger:
- 1-4 slices of cottage cheese
- Cheese slice
- Amul butter
- Sliced onions
- Sliced tomatoes
- 3-4 Jalapeños
- Mozzarella cheese
- Salt to taste
- 1-4 Frozen Potato cakes(Tikki)
- Chilly flakes
- Sliced cucumbers
1. Heat a pan and add some oil to it. Now take out the frozen potato cakes from the fridge and let them warm slightly.
2. When the oil starts heating smoothly, add the potato cakes to it and fry them deeply. Maintain some distance from the oil and do it carefully; otherwise, you will hurt yourself.
3. Now, deep fry all the potato cakes by the same process.
4. Take a plate and put the buns on the plate. If you want to fry them, just heat a non-stick pan and add some butter. Heat the buns a little bit. Don’t fry it because the burger will not taste good that way.
5. Now, take a spoon full of mayonnaise and apply it nicely to the base bun. If you want to make it saucier, you can add some ketchup.
6. Place a lettuce leaf on the base of the bun. Now add jalapeños and 2-4 slices of tomatoes.
7. Now again, spread some mayonnaise over it. Then add the sliced onions.
8. Carefully place the potato cake over the onion and press it slightly. Then add a huge thick slice of cottage cheese.
9. Place one cheese slice and grate some mozzarella over it.
10. Apply some mayonnaise to the cottage cheese, and then add one slice of each veggie.
11. Spread some ketchup and mayonnaise on the base of the top bun.
12. Place the top bun and insert a long toothpick in the centre of the burger. So that it does not fall while eating.
Enjoy and serve hot.