Class 10th CBSE Term 1, Computer Application Sample Question Paper and Answers Key 2021-22
- SUBJECT- Business Studies
- Term- I
- Time allowed- 90 minutes
- Maximum Marks- 40
1. Which one of the following software comes under Open-Source Software category?
The correct answer is: Linux
2. HTML tag to draw horizontal line:
d.None of the above
The correct answer is: <hr>
3. Secure data transmission means
a) Data is accessible by any unauthorized person during transmission.
b) Data can not be accessed by any unauthorized person during transmission.
c) Transmission of data happens easily
d) No one can access it
The correct answer is: Data can not be accessed by any unauthorized person during transmission.
4. The correct HTML code to display(P+Q)2 is:
The correct answer is: (P+Q)<SUP> 2</SUP>
5. Which HTML tags cause browsers to render text as italics?
a.<text style = “italics”></text>
The correct answer is: <i></i>
6. The correct HTML code for inserting an image is:
c.<image src = “image.gif”>
d.<img src = “image.gif”>
The correct answer is: <img src = “image.gif”>
7. Which attribute is NOT valid for the <body>tag?
The correct answer is: color
8. ____________attribute is used to specify the location of an image file.
The correct answer is: src
9. Which of the following is NOT an example of Intellectual Property rights?
The correct answer is: Password
10. The_________ attribute of <img> tag specifies an alternate text for an image, if the image cannot be displayed due to any reason.
The correct answer is: alt
11. While creating a Web document, which unit is used to express an image’s height and width?
c.Dots per inch
The correct answer is: Pixels
12. Preeti needs to send a very confidential message to her colleague in office over a secure channel. She uses a technique wherein an actual message (which is in readable form) can be converted into an unreadable message. This concept is known as________________
The correct answer is: Encryption
14. The default alignment of images, that are inserted in Web page, is:
c.inline with text
The correct answer is: right
15. Which of the following techniques can be used for security of data?
d.All of the Above
The correct answer is: All of the Above
16. Which of the following is not a cybercrime?
c.using licensed software
The correct answer is: using licensed software
17. _________ is a software for which exclusive rights of modification in the source code remain with the owner.
a.Free Open-Source Software
The correct answer is: Proprietary Software
18. A _______________ is the right given by the government to an inventor to protect his/ her invention from being used/copied for a fixed period of time.
The correct answer is: Intellectual Property
19. Which of these is NOT an attribute of the font tag?
The correct answer is: type
20. The <_________><________> tag displays text in subscript form.