Whenever I give a slight variation to a regular dish, it comes out good most of the times. Today there was still time for breakfast and everyone was feeling hungry, so I made a quick smoothie using banana and added some chocolate variation to it. It was loved to the last drop! Now, it could be because everyone was hungry, but I still believe it was because of this variation. This amazing and delectable drink called Banana Chocolate Smoothie can be made quickly and served fresh. Ideally you can add chocolate directly to the drink; however, to give it a great appeal I also melted some of it and lined the glass, so it was visible clearly. Instead of using melted chocolate, you can also use chocolate syrup as I did in this recipe. So let’s see how to make this tasty smoothie using this Banana Chocolate Smoothie Recipe. Have a great start to your day!
Ingredients needed for Banana Chocolate
- Banana – 2
- Milk – 3 cups
- Chocolate syrup – 6 tbsp
- Dahi – 1 cup
- Sugar – 4 tsp
How to make Banana Chocolate Smoothie
- Peel and cut the bananas into small pieces.
- Add a little milk and blend the bananas to a smooth paste.
- Add dahi, sugar and chocolate syrup and blend again for about a min.
- Add rest of the milk and blend into a smoothie.
- Use 1 tsp chocolate syrup to line the serving glasses using a spoon.
- Pour the smoothie into each of the serving glasses and serve fresh.