5. Instant Oats Dosa
These lacy soft fluffy hoppers make best combination with smouldered veggies or sambhar. They are easy to digest and keep you energised throughout the day.
Preparation Time: 20 mins
- Oats- 1/2 cup
- Rice flour- 1/4 cup
- Rava- 1/4 cup
- Curd- 1 cup
- Finely chopped onion- 1/2 cup
- Ginger-garlic paste- 1 tbsp
- Oil – for cooking
Steps for preparing batter:
- Grind the oats to prepare a flour.
- Add rice flour, rava and curd with oats flour.
- Now, add water and obtain smooth consistency without lumps.
- Add chopped onions to the batter and keep aside for 10 minutes.
- Consistency should be thin and flowing.
For making dosa:
- Prefer a non-stick pan to cook, if you don’t have a non-stick pan then drizzle some oil on pan before cooking.
- Take a ladle full of batter and spread it in order to make dosa.
- Sprinkle some oil at the corners and cook on medium flame.
- Flip and cook when one side turns golden brown.
- Serve hot with coconut chutney.