Everyone loves a perfectly set plate of snacks or appetizers, and when they go with some tea or coffee, the enjoyment just doubles up. For my evening snacks today I made some Chicken Samosa and enjoyed them with some coffee on the side. I’m sure you are wondering if you can actually make this kind of stuff at home, well why not? Samosa patti strips are now available in most supermarket’s and you can grab a packet to make these awesome samosa’s. If you are vegetarian then fill them up with your choice of shredded vegetables or paneer just like I did with chicken. They go well with some tomato ketchup or chili sauce as per your preference. Here is a simple and lovely Chicken Samosa Recipe for you.
All you need is (serves 4)
- Oil – 2 tbsp
- Onion – 1\4 cup
- Chicken mince – 100 g
- Salt to taste
- Red chili powder – 1\2 tsp
- Garam masala powder – 1\2 tsp
- Lemon juice – 1 tbsp
- Samosa patti – 10-12
- Oil for frying
Chicken Samosa Recipe
Preparation time: 10 min.
Cooking time: 30 min.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a pan.
- Add onion and fry till translucent.
- Add chicken mince and fry for a few minutes.
- Add salt, red chili powder, garam masala powder and lemon juice and mix well.
- Keep little filling on one of the end of samosa patti and fold to make samosa shape.
- Heat oil for frying
- Deep fry till golden brown on medium heat.
- Serve hot with ketchup.
You can make a combination of veg and non-veg samosa’s and serve them separately for your party menu.
520 total views, 2 views today