1. Festive Feta Cheese Balls
Creamy and round. Already drooling? These cheesy balls are what everyone wants. Plus, they go well with the spirit of Christmas and the decorations around.
– 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
– 2 packages (225 g each) cream cheese, softened
– 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
– 2 teaspoons ranch salad dressing mix
– 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
– Assorted crackers
1. Take the cream cheese in a large bowl and beat it until it turns fluffy.
2. Now add dressing mix and feta cheese. Mix well. Take a small amount from the mix and roll them into little balls.
3. Now, take a small bowl and mix dill weed with Parmesan cheese.
4. Take the previously made cheese balls and roll them into the mixture present in the small bowl.
5. Wrap them firmly in plastic wrap and refrigerate for an hour.
6. Serve the firm balls with crackers.
651 total views, 1 views today