When it comes to vegetarian starters, we have quite a few choices and within them is delicious Hara Bhara Kebab. These kebab’s get their color with spinach and makes your serving platter more vibrant. The taste of these kebab’s come from chana dal, grated paneer and other spices. We know these go good as a starter, however you can also make them any evening with your evening tea or coffee and they will give great company over chit chat with your friends. Look to serve them with tomato ketchup for a perfect taste. Even as I write it, my mouth is already drooling with the taste and I’m sure you are looking forward to make them today. So here is Hara Bhara Kebab Recipe for you.
All you need is (serves 4)
- Chana dal – 1/4 cup
- Palak – 1 cup
- Paneer – 1/4 cup (grated)
- Matar – 1/2 cup
- Fresh Dhania – 1/2 cup (chopped)
- Green chilies – 1 to 2 (chopped)
- Ginger – 1/2 inch piece
- Maida – 1/2 cup
- Salt to taste
- Chaat masala – 1/2 tsp
- Garam masala – 1/2 tsp
- Oil for frying
Hara Bhara Kebab Recipe
Preparation time: 15 min.
Cooking time: 25 min.
- Boil the matar till soft and keep aside.
- Cook chana dal with water in a pressure cooker until nearly done.
- Drain water from cooked dal, add ginger, green chili, palak and matar and blend to make a smooth paste.
- Mix the paste with maida, grated paneer, chaat masala, garam masala and salt.
- Make flat kebab’s about 1 inch diameter and keep aside.
- Heat a tava with little oil.
- Fry the kebab’s until golden brown from both sides.
- Serve hot with ketchup.
1 total views, 1 views today