It is Deepawali time and this season is dedicated to lots and lots of sweets — it is a season of giving, in the form of gifts and love. In this wonderful time you can make different kinds of sweets at home and enjoy them with your extended family and friends. You can even distribute these sweets and your love to your near and dear ones. Today I’ll share with you how to make Kaju Pista Roll as an addition to your sweets collection. These rolls are an absolute pleasure to eat as they combine the best of sweets with cashew nuts and pistachios, the wonderful dry fruits. Make Kaju Pista Rolls at home with this recipe and enjoy your festival.
Ingredients needed for Kaju Pista Roll
- Cashew Nuts – 300 gms
- Pistachios – 4 tbsp
- Sugar – 6 tbsp (grind about 1 tbsp it to a powder)
- Silver foil for decoration
How to make Kaju Pista Roll
- Roast the cashew nuts and grind to a powder.
- Roast the pistachios and grind to a powder. Add powdered sugar and mix well.
- Use rest of the sugar with equal amount of water to form a sugar syrup of single consistency.
- Add this to the cashew nut powder mixture and knead it into a dough.
- Roll the dough and sprinkle it with pistachio powder.
- Roll the dough into small cylinders.
- Roll the cylinders on the silver foil for decoration, and line them up in a serving plate.
- Serve fresh Kaju Pista Rolls.