Healthy meals are vital for our lifestyle. Choosing meals which are healthy can be tricky because low-calorie foods or healthy recipes come with many limitations. When the ingredients are chosen carefully, and the dish is prepared by keeping the nutritional requirements in mind, it can be delicious. There are many varieties to choose from when preparing healthy dishes, which are simple yet healthy and fulfilling. The “healthy keema salad” recipe is an ideal healthy meal for dinner or can be had as you desire. It requires minimal ingredients and is very easy to make in a short time.
Ingredients for Keema Salad:
- Chicken keema – 500g (minced chicken)
- Olive oil – 3-4 tbsp
- Ginger – 2 tbsp chopped
- Garlic – 2 tbsp chopped
- Onion – 1 medium-sized chopped
- Red bell pepper – 1/2, cut into cubes
- Yellow bell pepper – 1/2, cut into cubes
- Green bell pepper – 1/2, cut into cubes
- Black pepper powder -1 tbsp
- Testing salt – 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
Method to Prepare Keema Salad:
- On a pan, add the olive oil.
- After it heats up, add the chopped garlic, ginger and onion, and sauté until soft.
- Then add the chicken keema and cook until it becomes white.
- Next, add the bell peppers, salt, black pepper powder and testing salt.
- Cook until the vegetables are soft and the chicken is soft too. Then it is ready to serve.