The fog is making a comeback and the evenings are getting more chilly. The next month is a perfect time to enjoy something hot and be cozy at home and soups set the perfect mood for the evening. So let’s see another great soup recipe today which you can make easily at home. Peas & Corn Soup is prepared with the two ingredients in its name along with Indian spices, I always keep frozen corn and peas at home which came in handy to make this soup, however if you have easy access to fresh corn and peas they would do wonders as well. They give you good fiber for the day as both peas and corn are good in this and hence making soup really nutritious. Serve it to adults and kids at home an hour before dinner and enjoy few moments of togetherness. Let’s see the recipe for Peas & Corn Soup.
- Frozen peas – 1 cup
- Frozen corn – 1/2 cup
- Butter – 1 tbsp
- Onion – 2 tbsp (cut in small pieces)
- Garlic – 5/6 cloves
- Black pepper powder – 1/2 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Water – 2 cup
- Tej patta – 1
- Fresh cream – 1 tbsp
- Fresh coriander leaves for garnishing
- Few corn/ peas pieces for garnishing
How to make Peas & Corn Soup
Preparation time: 10 min
Cooking time: 15 min
- Take butter in a frying pan and saute the onions and garlic and tej patta for about 15/20 sec.
- Remove the tej patta and add frozen corn, frozen peas, water.
- Blend this in a blender.
- Take the mixture in a pan and bring to a boil.
- Add salt and black pepper.
- Garnish with fresh coriander and fresh cream and few pieces of corn and peas.
- Serve hot.