The chicken alfredo pasta is the best food that can make your day. It is a delicious dish whose leftovers can be reheated on the stove. In this, chicken and noodles are combined and cooked together with the help of chicken stock and lots of cheese, resulting in a creamy sauce you can even slurp through a straw. You can add some extra spoons of chicken stock to make up the pasta light and prevent it from drying out.
Let’s try out this fantastic recipe:
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 5-10 minutes
- Two tablespoons butter
- 1 kg boneless chicken breasts
- Salt to taste
- Fresh black pepper
- Five cloves garlic
- 1 cup chicken stock
- One packet noodles
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- Parsley (minced)
- Heat an Instant Pot pressure cooker on low flame mode.
- Add one tablespoon of butter to melt.
- Pat the chicken to dry it. You can pat it with a paper towel.
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper.
- Add the seasoned chicken breast to the pot in 2 rounds. (use one tablespoon butter for each game)
- Cook patiently for 1 to 2 minutes on each side. After then, transfer it to a plate, and set it aside.
- Add the garlic cloves to the pot and cook until it gets brown.
- Keep stirring to prevent it from burning.
- Add chicken stock to the pot and mix the chicken with garlic and spices with the help of a spoon.
- Break the noodles in half, place half of them flat in the pot, and add the other half in the opposite direction.
- You can add water if it is needed to cover the noodles.
- Place the chicken strips on top of the noodles.
- Cover it with a lid and let it cook on high flame for 3 minutes, then allow it to release the steam pressure for about 5 minutes naturally.
- Remove the lid carefully and place it aside.
- Use the giant roasting tong to remove the chicken from the pot, place it in a bowl, and set aside.
- Use the fork to separate any noodles that may look sticky together.
- Add the butter, heavy cream, and parmesan cheese into the noodles in the pot and cook until the sauce thickens.
- Add some more salt, oregano, chilli flakes and pepper to taste.
- Add the chicken to the pot and toss it in the alfredo sauce.
- Serve with extra cheese dip or parmesan cheese and sprinkle it with parsley and oregano.