Soya chaap is made up of soya granules which are beneficial for health. Moreover, the refined flour-free soya tastes delicious if cooked perfectly.
It is a lip-smacking dish which can be served as both starter and main course. It is made from soft cream, coriander leaves and hung curd. Coriander leaves are beneficial for health and are undoubtedly used in almost every dish. Soya contains a lot of protein. So overall, this dish is healthy and mouth-watering at the same time.
Here’s the recipe:
- One bowl hung curd
- Two bowls of coriander leaves
- One bowl of fresh cream
- One bowl of chopped onions
- One bowl of chopped capsicum
- 1/2 spoon garam masala
- 1/2 spoon black pepper
- 2-3 chopped chillies
- 9-10 cloves of garlic
- 1/2 ginger
- 1 Packet frozen soya chaap
- Salt to taste
1. Take out the packet of soya chaap from the freezer and soak it in normal water for 3 minutes.
2. Heat a pan and add some oil to it. Please take it out from the water bowl and let it dry. When the oil gets hot, Add 2-3 soya chaaps in it and fry well until golden brown.
3. Fry all the soya chaaps and place them on a plate.
4. Now take a mixer and add two bowls of coriander leaves, one bowl of hung curd, Salt and 3-4 green chillies.
5. Grind it to make a fine paste. Now take out the coriander gravy in a bowl.
6. Heat a pan and add one spoon of oil to it.
7. Add the paste of ginger garlic in hot oil and saute well.
8. Add the chopped onions and capsicums to the oil and saute well for 3-4 minutes.
9. Now turn off the flame.
10. Cut the soya chaaps into small pieces and place them in a bowl. Add the sautéed onions and capsicums to its pieces.
11. Mix them and then add a bowl of cream.
12. Now add the coriander gravy to the bowl. Mix all of this mixture nicely.
13. Heat a pan and add the chaap and a little more cream to make a heavy creamy gravy.
14. Turn off the flame and place the Hariyali chaap in a bowl.
And it’s ready. Serve hot with Rumali roti or as a starter.