Fish is rich in protein. It contains so many nutrients which are suitable for the human body. Many fishes contain Omega 3 fatty acids, which helps to keep your heart and immune system strong. There are numerous health benefits of eating fish. It helps to increase your bone health. It helps to boost the function of the blood vessels. Eating fish can prevent depression as it contains Omega 3 fatty acids, which helps treat mental conditions. Fish is also a good source of Vitamin-D. It enhances the amount of calcium in the body. If you are on a weight loss journey, you can eat fish daily as it contains less fat, fewer calories and but extra protein.
There are many types of fish that you can eat such as Alaskan Salmon, Cod, Herring, Perch, tuna fish etc. Rohu fish contains a good amount of Vitamin A, B and C. In addition, it is loaded with a high amount of protein. It is readily available in Bihar, Odisha, Assam, West Bengal, Andhra Pradesh, Tamil Nadu and Uttar Pradesh.
So, let’s make Rohu fish fillets in spicy red sauce.
2 Rohu Fillets Fish
1cm sliced fresh ginger
One small clove of garlic
Two teaspoons olive oil
One tomato, cubed
Two teaspoons of chilli sauce
¼ cup white wine
One tablespoon of soy sauce
- Marinate the rohu fish. Add some lemon juice, garlic, turmeric, and red chilly in a small bowl; pour it over the fish fillets. Cover it with plastic wrap and keep it in a fridge for 15 minutes.
- After 15-20 minutes, take out the rohu fish and heat some oil in the pan. Now slightly pan fry the marinated rohu fish for a few minutes, remove it from the pan, and keep warm.
- Chop ginger and garlic cloves.
- Take some tomatoes and grind them until they turn into a thick tomato puree.
- Now, Heat 2 spoons of olive oil in a pan and fry the ginger mixture for 1 minute until it turns golden brown.
- Add the tomato puree to the ginger paste.
- Add two spoons of chilli sauce and ¼ cup of white wine to it.
- Now add one tablespoon of soy sauce.
- Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Put the fish back into the pan and heat.
Now the Rohu Fish Fillet in Spicy Red Sauce is ready to eat. You can serve it with rice, bread or Greek potatoes.