Tiranga Twist Recipe
Respecting the struggle behind India’s independence as proud citizens, lets us together celebrate 15th August in true spirit of freedom, sharing something special and sweet. From schools to offices, everyone has its own ideas of celebrating the Independence Day and with my love for food I came up with an idea of a Tiranga Dessert. This is a perfect recipe for a small Independence day party, however, as the each layer takes some time to set in, you need to start off well in time. You can either make this dessert in a big transparent tray or prepare individual servings in small glasses. So here is how to do it.
Ingredients needed for Tiranga Twist
- Kiwi Crush (available in local supermarkets) – 1/2 cup
- Cream – 3 cup
- Gelatin – 4 tsp
- Sugar – 2 tbsp
- Mango puree – 1/2 cup
How to make Tiranga Twist
- Dissolve 2 tsp gelatin in 1 and 1/2 cup hot water and add kiwi crush.
- Pour the mixture in the glass and let it cool for 6-8 hours in a refrigerator.
- Heat 2 cup cream and sugar in a bowl.
- Dissolve 2 tsp gelatin in 2 tbsp water.
- Mix the cream and gelatin and pour over the set green layer and let it set for another 6-8 hours in a refrigerator.
- Whip 1 cup cream till stiff peaks are formed.
- Add mango puree.
- Pour over the set white layer and let it cool for another 6-8 hours in a refrigerator.
- Tiranga Dessert is now ready.
- Wishing India and all its citizens a very Happy Independence Day!