1. Google Home
Home smart speaker is one of the most popular AI-based devices that can play your favorite music, tell you specific dates from calendar, or control home environment. This is your personal assistant that can be activated by simply saying “OK Google”. It can answer anything you ask. Whether you want to know the latest cricket score, the weather forecast in the evening, or what’s happening in your city, Google Home is always there for you to answer your query. Google Home smart speaker is easy to operate, packed with entertainment, and there is no requirement for any kind of battery (as it can be recharged with the help of electricity directly).
– Listen to your favorite music just by asking your smart speaker. Free ‘Gaana’ and ‘Saavn’ subscription is pre-installed in this smart device.
– Managing your entire day has become easy now. It can view your schedule, check the routes of commute, travel information, and much more. Even if you have misplaced your smartphone, you can ask your speaker to increase the smartphone’s ringing volume and identify it by giving a missed call. In fact, you can take help of this device to broadcast messages to all your devices.
– Changing content (channels, pausing, playing, or rewinding) on Netflix is now easier and more comfortable. You can change it absolutely hands free.
– Controlling home electrical systems including the compatible lighting systems, air conditioners, and others. These devices can be controlled simply by asking your home genie aka Google Home smart speaker to make the changes.
– Voice Recognition feature gives the AI-device the ability to distinguish your voice command from others, thereby giving you a personalized experience.
This AI-based device is available at an MRP of Rs. 9,999.