Aaloo and Paneer Cutlet Recipe
Aaloo and paneer are probably two most versatile ingredients in the Indian context, they are also easily available in all markets across India, paneer in fact can even be made at home. They are used in numerous dishes for snacks, main course and desserts each of them tasting unique and delicious. I used a combination of these two to make Aaloo and Paneer Cutlet, served it with some delectable homemade coriander and mint green chutney for breakfast. It was a really satisfying meal and everyone enjoyed the cutlets. There are number of ways to have this cutlet and you could innovate your own way, I like to have them just by themselves, some may enjoy having it sandwiched between bread slices, some even eat it with a paratha. Whatever way you want to enjoy, Aaloo and Paneer Cutlet would never disappoint you. Use the basic ingredients in your kitchen to make these cutlets today and enjoy with your family.
Ingredients needed for Aaloo And Paneer Cutlet
- Potato – 2 (Boiled, peeled and grated)
- Paneer – 100 gm
- Salt to taste
- Fresh coriander – 2 tbsp (chopped)
- Cornflour – 2 tbsp
- Garam masala – 1/2 tsp
- Oil for frying
How to make Aaloo And Paneer Cutlet
- Mix potato, cornflour and salt to taste in a bowl.
- In another bowl, mix paneer, coriander, garam masala and salt.
- Make a ball from potato mixture and flatten it a little bit.
- Keep a small portion of mixture in between and bring the ends together.
- Roll and flatten a little bit.
- Make all the cutlets in the same fashion.
- Heat oil in a non stick fry pan and shallow fry the cutlets from both the sides till golden brown.
- Serve hot with coriander chutney.