Want to serve your guests something different? Try this chocolate mocha frappe. I drank it for the first time at a coffee house. Ever since, I fell in love with the drink. Creamy chocolate with a hint of coffee and the sweetness from honey gave it a wonderful flavor. After coming back, I tried to blend all the flavors and succeeded in recreating the drink.
It just takes 2 minutes to make and all the ingredients are easily available in our pantry. If you want to serve it to your guests, just blend the ingredients and ready the glasses beforehand. When you are ready to serve, just pour the drink in the prepared glasses and add the ice cream and you will have a wonderful drink to impress your guests in no time! So why spend big bucks on coffee shops, if we can make this at home. So, go ahead and give this recipe a try. Here it is.
Ingredients needed for Chocolate Mocha Frappe
- Milk – 1 cup
- Chocolate syrup – 1 tbsp and for garnishing
- Coffee powder – 1 tsp
- Sugar – 1 tsp
- Honey – 1 tsp
- Vanilla ice cream – 2 scoops
How to make Chocolate Mocha Frappe
- Pour some chocolate syrup on the sides of the glass and keep the glass in the freezer for sometime.
- Add milk, chocolate syrup, coffee powder, sugar and honey in a blender and mix well.
- Pour the mixture in the prepared glass.
- Keep the ice cream scoops on top.
- Garnish with chocolate syrup.
- You can also sprinkle some roasted nuts on top.
- Serve immediately.