Preparation time – 1-2 min.
Cooking time – 10 min.
There are various types of biscuits and cookies available in the market, and all of us, whether it is adults or kids, want to choose our favorites. At the same time, the choices of these have increased manifold in last few years. Talking about this, I was introduced to a new entrant at that time called Oreo cookies from Cadbury’s, which is now available throughout India. While this is in no way an endorsement for these cookies, at the same time I just fell in love with the chocolate cookies with cream filling in the middle, which struck a right balance in the taste. As I’ve traveled through various places, I’ve seen these specific cookies being used as ingredients in many a dishes and I also liked the ice cream with them as ingredient. To replicate this taste, I made a milkshake of these cookies called Cookies & Cream Milkshake. This shake goes just as well with the adults as it is loved by the kids and is a perfect choice for breakfast. I’m sure you too would love to try this Cookies & Cream Milkshake recipe at home to make an innovative shake for your family.
All you need is (serves 2)
- Milk – 400 ml
- Oreo cookies – 8-1o
- Vanilla ice cream – 2 scoops
- Cheery – optional (if you want to top it over the shake)
Cookies & Cream Milkshake Recipe
- Break the Oreo cookies in small pieces.
- In a blender add about half of milk and Oreo cookies and blend well.
- Add the ice cream and remaining milk and blend again to form a smooth shake.
- Pour in serving glasses, top it with a cheery if you like and serve fresh.