Everybody loves chocolate cake. Cakes are an essential part of society; be it a birthday celebration, promotion, or engagement, a cake is always welcome from simple vanilla cakes, funfetti cakes, and fruit cakes. The choices are endlessly delicious. However, the one cake that has got us all obsessed is chocolate cake; you’re not the only one who is crazy about it. Also, 27th January is a food holiday, primarily known as Chocolate Cake Day.
The recipe for a chocolate cake can range from super easy to super complicated. You can make it in five minutes or spend two days making the perfect layered chocolate cake. What stays the same? The happiness and warmth it fills your heart with.
However, with gluten allergies on the rise and people following no-flour recipes, here’s an easy gluten-free, no-flour chocolate cake recipe:
- Butter – 80 grams
- Eggs – 3 (yolk separated)
- Dark chocolate – 150 grams
- Powdered sugar – 50 grams
- Vanilla extract – 1 tablespoon (optional)
- Take the chocolate and butter in a bowl and put them in the microwave to melt. Put it for 30 seconds at once and keep checking to make sure you don’t burn it.
- After they’re melted, take the egg yolks one by one and mix them with the chocolate.
- Take the egg whites in a different bowl and start whisking. Add the sugar in small parts and keep whisking until you achieve stiff peaks.
- Fold the egg whites into the mixture and form a batter. Don’t mix too vigorously.
- Add the batter into your baking tin. Put the cake in at 155°C for 40 minutes. Keep checking every 10 minutes to prevent your cake from getting burnt.
Enjoy your delicious, easy gluten-free cake.