Salads are increasingly becoming an important part of everyday diet. They are easy to make, healthy to eat and taste delicious. More and more interesting types of salads are made and served in restaurants and at events. I came across one such salad made with grilled chicken and vegetables and I promised myself to make an attempt at home. Today I finally made it and it came out fabulous, so I’m also sharing this with you. For this Grilled Chicken Salad, I added coloured bell peppers and onions, which give nice colour combination. In fact, this salad does not even use any preservative filled salad sauce, so is really healthy to eat as well. This will go well with your everyday meal or small party gatherings. I’m sure you would love to eat and serve it to your family and friends, so here is Grilled Chicken Salad Recipe for you.
- Chicken – 300 gms
- Green bell pepper – 1/2 cup (thinly sliced)
- Yellow bell pepper – 1/2 cup (thinly sliced)
- Red bell pepper – 1/2 cup (thinly sliced)
- Onion – 1/2 cup (thinly sliced)
- Hung curd – 2 tbsp
- Ginger garlic paste – 2 tsp
- Red chilli powder – 1 tsp
- Turmeric powder – 1/2 tsp
- Garam masala powder – 1/2 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Lemon juice – 2 tsp
- Oil – 1 tsp
How to make Grilled Chicken Salad
Preparation time: 15 min.
Making time: 30 min.
- Marinate the chicken with hung curd and all the spices and keep covered for about 2 hours.
- Pre heat the oven to 180 C and grill the marinated chicken till done.
- Let it cool and shred the chicken to small pieces.
- Mix with coloured bell peppers, onion and toss well.
- Add lemon juice and salt as needed.
- Sprinkle with some oil.