Lehsun (garlic) is known to have many medicinal benefits for the heart & skin like reducing bad cholesterol & blood pressure and fighting skin infections, it is one of the integral ingredient in Indian cooking. So here is another unique preparation of garlic to improve your immune system. Lehsun Ki Chutney as the name suggests is made primarily of garlic, the red color comes from the addition of tomato and red chili, it goes well on the side of any Indian meal or even as an accompaniment for chips and bread. Its very easy to make this chutney and all of you who have a flavor for garlic would definitely enjoy it, I recommend it literally for everyone due to its benefits. This chutney can be stored in a refrigerator for few days and served with every meal. Let’s see this simple Lehsun Ki Chutney Recipe and enjoy a different accompaniment with your meals.
Ingredients needed for Lahsun Ki Chutney
(makes about 1 bowl)
- Garlic cloves – 1 cup
- Tomato – 1/4 cup (cut in small pieces)
- Dry red chili – 2 to 3
- Lemon water – 1/2 cup (mix about 2 to 3 tsp lemon juice in water)
- Salt to taste
- Red chili powder – 1/2 tsp
How to make Lehsun Ki Chutney
Preparation time: 10 min.
Cooking time: 10 min.
- Cut the garlic cloves in halves to ease blending.
- Mix garlic, tomato, dry red chili, lemon water, salt and red chili powder in a bowl.
- Blend the mixture in a mixie to form a smooth paste.
- Serve fresh or store in air tight container.