Summers have come in full swing and all we want to eat or drink is something really cool and light. We also want it to be easy and quick to make. Just the thought of standing in the kitchen for long gives me the shivers. So, I am always looking for recipes that are quick to make and are filling as well as light and refreshing. Here is a very refreshing drink for you to beat the heat and welcome the summer with open arms. Lemon and ice cream are two things which are perfect for this weather. So I have mixed these two and created a drink which is very quick to make and requires just a few ingredients. So what are you waiting for? Grab your ingredients and enjoy your drink! Here is the recipe.
Ingredients needed for Lemon Ice Cream Soda
- Sugar – 3 tsp
- Water – 1\4 cup
- Club soda- 250 ml
- Vanilla ice cream – 3-4 scoops
- lemon juice – 2 tsp
How to make Lemon Ice Cream Soda
- Dissolve sugar in water and make a sugar syrup.
- Blend 1 cup club soda with 1 scoop ice cream in a blender.
- Pour sugar syrup in a glass.
- Pour the soda and ice cream mixture on top.
- Add lemon juice.
- Add the remaining ice cream in the glass.
- Pour the remaining soda on top.
- Garnish with a lemon slice and a pretty umbrella.
- You are all set for a delicious evening.
- Always make the drink when you are ready to drink it.
- If you make it before hand, all the fizz from the soda will evaporate and the drink will not taste well.