Rasgulla Surprise Recipe
Being fond of sweets I usually make desserts at home and sometimes just buy rasmalai, rasgulla or any other sweet from the umpteen number of sweet shops. This time although I bought rasgullas from the sweet shop, I made a nice surprise dessert with it. I would like to call this Rasgulla Surprise. The addition of custard, mango puree, fruits, fresh whipped cream and other garnishing made it look and taste just great and irresistible. It goes without saying that the addition of all these makes it fairly rich and high on calories. It is best to prepare it either in a bigger glass jar and serve from it or to make it in small dessert glasses. The dessert is quick to make and perfect for any occasion and would be loved by both adults and kids. So here is a simple recipe for Rasgulla Surprise.
Ingredients needed for Rasgulla Surprise
- Mini rasgulla – 250 gms
- Custard – 10-12 tbsp
- Mango puree – 3 tbsp
- Mix fresh cut fruits – 1 cup (you can use apple, banana, pomegranate and orange)
- Fresh whipped cream – 8-10 tbsp
Also Read : How to make Rasgulla
How to make Rasgulla Surprise
- Take 3-4 dessert glasses and add 3-4 mini rasgullas in each of them.
- Add 3-4 tbsp custard.
- Add 1 tbsp mango puree.
- Add fresh cut fruits.
- Garnish with fresh whipped cream (I generally put the cream in a clean zip lock cover and use just like a mehandi cone).
- Garnish with some more fresh cut fruits and may be with a chocolate slice.
- Serve immediately.