Fenugreek is the most delicious vegetable always seen in the market during the winter season. The nutritious green fenugreek leaves contain a prosperous amount of iron, calcium, phosphorus and protein, and vitamin K. It is beneficial for your health.
This delicious vegetable is perfect for the stomach, and If the stomach is delicate, health also remains fine. The green fenugreek leaves help fight bad cholesterol, and it is also very rich in fibre.
Green peas help indigestion, and the protein found is very high. The tiny green round pearls like peas also help control blood sugar levels and prevent many harmful diseases. Both of these ingredients are beneficial for health and delicious. So here’s a mouthwatering recipe for creamy fenugreek and peas:
- One bowl of Amul cream
- One bowl peas
- One bowl of fenugreek leaves
- One teaspoon of red chilli powder
- One tablespoon of black pepper
- Two diced onions
- Two tablespoons of ginger garlic paste
- One teaspoon of dry mango powder
- Dried fenugreek leaves
- Cumin seeds
- Salt to taste
1. Heat a pan on a medium flame and add one glass of water. Let it boil, and then add chopped fenugreek leaves to it.
2. Now, heat another saucepan and add one bowl of peas. Let it boil.
3. Next, take a pan and add 2-3 tablespoons of oil. Add a small spoon of cumin seeds and then pour over the chopped onions. Fry for only 2 minutes.
4. Add the ginger-garlic paste to the onions and then pour over the boiled fenugreek leaves. Stir until the fenugreek leaves get cooked and fried with the onions.
5. Add the boiled peas and salt, and red chilli powder to taste. Stir well and then set the flame to low mode and leave it for 3 minutes until the fenugreek and peas get cooked.
6. Remove the lid from the pan and add thick Amul cream or homemade cream and a half cup of water. Now, place a cover over the pan and let it cook for 1-2 minutes.
7. Remove the lid and turn off the flame.
Garnish some dry Fenugreek leaves and serve hot with homemade chapatis.