Whether it is country or abroad, the street food recipes of India are prevalent everywhere. Recipes like Pani puri or Sev puri, or Dahi puri are undoubtedly very famous, but there are numerous unforgettable recipes. One such recipe is Raj kachori (Fried and stuffed snack with many sweet curds). It is like a royal dish usually enjoyed as a dessert or starter recipe.
To make a perfect Raj Kachori, you have to make the perfect dough and round shape.
Here’s the recipe of Raj Kachori:
- 1 cup refined flour
- One spoon full of salt
- One spoon semolina
- 1/2 spoon baking powder
- 1 ½ spoon oil
- 1 cup oil for frying
- 3 cup puffed rice
- Two big spoons of oil
- 1/2 spoon of black mustard seeds
- 1/4 spoon asafoetida
- 1/4 spoon turmeric powder
- Two spoon red chilli powder
- 1/2 spoon cumin powder
- One spoon chaat powder
- One spoon of all spices powder
- 1 cup sweet vermicelli
- 1 cup fried chickpea flour
- 1 cup boiled potato
- 1/2 cup chopped onions
- 1/2 cup coriander
- 1/4 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1/4 cup tamarind seeds
- 1 cup tamarind sauce
- 1/2 cup mint sauce
- 1/4 cup garlic sauce
- 1/2 cup sweetened curd
- Take a bowl and mix the refined flour, semolina, salt, baking soda, and oil.
- Knead the dough by adding little water. Knead the dough for three to four minutes.
- Please keep it for fifteen to twenty minutes. Then knead for 2-3 minutes to make the dough soft and smooth.
- Divide it into equal balls and roll it into three inches in width.
- Fry them in hot oil.
- Fry on low flame till golden brown.
- Bring out when the fried balls of refined dough (kachoris) are crispy.
- Let the kachoris cool.
- Heat the oil to make the puffed rice crispy.
- Cook the mustard seeds. Add asafoetida, turmeric powder and lye and mix.
- Mix red chilli powder and salt.
- •Add sweet and salty vermicelli and fried chickpea balls to the crisp.
- Mix the spice ingredients as well.
- Now place the kachori on a plate.
- Fill it with crisps.
- Add chutneys, onions, and tomatoes on top.
- Add remaining ingredients, including yoghurt.
- Sprinkle Sev on top and decorate.
Serve delicious Raj Kachori in the evening snack.