If you are looking for a famous and all favorite snack or appetizer, then look no further, Spring Rolls are a perfect choice. These rolls made with vegetables or non-vegetarian filled in sheets go well with everyone. We have had these in the street shops, in parties and weddings, in restaurants and more. They are famous all over India and served as part of snacks or appetizers. These spring roll sheets can be made at home, or you get them ready made in market which are not too expensive. I also bought some of these ready made sheets and filled vegetables like cabbage, capsicum, carrots and deep fried the rolls. These rolls should be served fresh with some tomato or chili sauce for a perfect flavor. Try this recipe and enjoy them any day, here is Spring Rolls Recipe.
All you need is (serves 4)
- Spring roll sheets – 12 to 15
- Oil – 1 tbsp + for deep frying
- Ginger – 1 tsp (shredded)
- Garlic – 1 tsp (chopped)
- Onion – 1/4 cup (chopped)
- Carrot – 1/4 cup (chopped)
- Cabbage – 1/4 cup (chopped)
- Capsicum – 1/4 cup (chopped)
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper powder – a pinch
Spring Rolls Recipe
Preparation time: 20 min.
Cooking time: 20 min.
- Heat oil in a pan, add ginger and garlic and fry for couple of min.
- Add onion, carrot, cabbage, capsicum, salt and black pepper powder, cover and cook for 5-6 min.
- Take a spring roll sheet, put 1 tsp vegetables and roll it over, fold into inside from both ends to avoid spillage and opening while frying.
- Heat oil for frying and deep fry the rolls until golden brown.
- Drain on a kitchen tissue.
- Serve hot with tomato or chili sauce.
291 total views, 9 views today