Tava Fish Fry Recipe
I’ve always longed for some good starters and although there are many options, there are only few that I like. One of the awesome non-vegetarian or sea food options is Tava Fish Fry. You can use any of the fish that you like. Get them cut in flat pieces, wash and marinate them for some time and then fry them in oil over a tava. It is fairly easy to make this at home and turns out very tasty. You can bookmark this Tava Fish Fry Recipe and use it any time you want to make a delectable starter. Tava Fish Fry can be served as a starter or just a snack in the evening; whenever you serve, it will be finger licking good. Fish is also a good source of omega acids, so it is a nutritional item to have and can be had regularly. Enjoy your fish with this great recipe.
- Fish – 1 kg (cut into flat pieces)
- Turmeric – 1 tsp
- Red chili powder – 2 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Garam masala – 1 tsp
- Ginger garlic paste – 2 tsp
- Oil – 2 tsp
- Oil for frying
How to make Tava Fish Fry
- Put some salt over the raw fish and keep aside for 5 min, then wash thoroughly.
- Add all masala in a bowl with ginger-garlic paste and oil, and apply all over the fish pieces properly. Refrigerate for a couple of hours.
- Heat a tava and put a little oil for frying.
- Fry the fish from both sides until lightly brown.
- Serve hot.