Pizza have made a grand entry into the Indian society in the last couple of decades, and everyone likes to have one some time or the other. You can order a pizza from numerous foreign brands which have established themselves in the market; however, you can always choose to make it at home fairly easily. Just grab a few pizza base breads from the local bakery shops, get the veg toppings ready, add some cheese, and quickly bake a Veg Delight Pizza in your own kitchen oven. You can pair it with some sodas or better still, make a mocktail at home from numerous recipes given by us. So whether it is a special occasion or a treat for your child’s friends, this Veg Delight Pizza Recipe would help you make it quickly.
Ingredients needed for Veg Delight Pizza
- Pizza base – 2
- Onion – 1 (thinly sliced)
- Tomato – 1 (thinly sliced)
- Green capsicum – 1 (thinly sliced)
- Mozzarella cheese – 1/2 cup (shredded)
- Pizza sauce – 4 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper – for sprinkling
- Oil for lining
- Oregano – for sprinkling (optional)
- Chili flakes – for sprinkling (optional)
How to make Veg Delight Pizza
- Take a pizza base and cover with pizza sauce evenly.
- Add half of shredded cheese and then line with vegetable slices, salt, pepper.
- Add remaining cheese to have the base ready for baking.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degree Cel.
- Line the oven tray with light oil and place the 2 bases for baking.
- Bake for around 15-20 min., until the cheese has melted and the bases has started to turn light-brown.
- Remove from oven, and sprinkle with oregano and chili flakes.
- Serve hot.
357 total views, 2 views today