India International Trade Fair Delhi 2015
The India International Trade Fair (IITF) began in 1980 and since then has evolved as a major event for the business community. It is a leading event organised by the India Trade Promotion Organization (ITPO).
The IITF theme this year will be "Make in India", which is most relevant and extremely important aim for India today. This year will mark the 35th edition of the IITF and as always will have B2B (Business to business) and B2C (Business to consumer) components. The fair presents an interesting range; right from local artisans to MNCs, covering diverse sectors, primarily in the consumer goods category. The IITF is one of the largest trade fairs in the world, in terms of exhibitors and visitor participation and has evolved as an iconic national event.
The unique aspect of the IITF is the participation of almost all states and union territories of India, apart from domestic and foreign companies. The IITF, offers participants from different segments of the industry adequate visibility for their products and services among fair visitors with demarked halls representing different sectors. With its Make in India: theme, the IITF this year is giving an opportunity to new/young/start-up entrepreneurs. These entrepreneurs should not be more than three-years-old.
The entry tickets for the trade fair can be purchased from the ticket booths at Pragati Maidan from 9.00 a.m. to 4.00 p.m. on weekdays and from 9.00 a.m. to 2.00 p.m. on holidays. No advance sale of tickets will take place.
During the general public days, it can also be availed from customer care centres of all designated metro stations.
Entry fee for India International Trade Fair 2015
Business Visitors November 14 to 18, 2015 (5 days):
- Rs 400 per person (14-18 November)
- Rs 1500 for multiple entries (14-27 November)
Tickets Outlets at Pragati
- Gate Nos. 1, 2 and 10
- (Week days: 09.00 a.m. to 04.00 p.m.)
- (Holidays: 09.00 a.m. to 02.00 p.m.)
- On weekdays: Rs. 50 for adults; Rs. 30 for children aged between five to twelve years.
- On weekends and holidays: Rs. 80 for adults; Rs. 50 for children aged five to twelve years.
Dates and Timing
- Business Days: 14-18 November, 9:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- General Public: 19-27 November, 9:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
How to Reach
- DTC bus service is available from Rajghat to Pragati Maidan or from Dayal Singh College to Pragati Maidan.
- Delhi Metro can be taken to reach Pragati Maidan Metro Station (on blue line). The nearest interchangeable stations are Rajiv Chowk and Mandi House. For the metro line route map Click Here...
Parking for the vehicles of the visitors is available at Bhairaon Road, Pragati Maidan.
Parking charges (Bhairaon Road, Pragati Maidan):
- Heavy Motor Vehicle (HMVs): Rs 400 per entry
- Light Motor Vehicle (LMVs): Rs 150 per entry
- Scooter or motorcycle: Rs 75 per entry
- Bicycle: Rs 5 per entry
- Announcement Tickets: Rs 20 per announcement
Location of Stalls at the IITF
Hall-wise products profile for IITF 2015
|1 - Foyer Area and1 - Front Area||Textiles|
|1 - Front Area||Home & Kitchen Appliances|
|10 & 11A||Consumer Electronics and White Goods|
|10 & 11A||Computers and Peripheral|
|10 & 11A||Mobile Phones and Electronic Storage Devices|
|10 & 11A||Electronics|
|20,23,25 & 25A||Miscellanous Products|
|20,23,25 & 25A||Home Decor|
|20,23,25 & 25A||Stationary Items|
|20,23,25 & 25A, Phoolwari Convention Centre||Handicrafts|
|20,23,25 & 25A||Coir & Jute Products|
|20,23,25 & 25A||Furniture|
|1 (Rear Side), 18,21 & 24||Foreign Participation|
|18||Food, Processed Food, Dairy products etc.|
|2,4,5,6,7ABC,7D,7FGH,8,11B,12,14,15,18,22, Open Space near Defence pavilion, Phoolwari Convention Centre||Government, Public Sector, UTs|
*Hangers shall be AC but the charges will be as per Non-AC Hall for bare space/ shell scheme.
Ref: Official website of IITF
Last Updated on : November 16, 2015