Last week I had some close relatives calling over and we planned to meet up in the evening at our place. Although I had ample ingredients for the starters and main course, the dessert was proving to be a challenge. I only had cream and was thinking what I can make out of it. I finally made Biscuit Pudding, from glucose biscuits and just can’t say how awesome it tasted! Everyone was surprised at how these simple biscuits can turn out as such a yummy dessert. This dessert is perfect for a small gathering and goes well with all ages, it does not require much effort and basic ingredients like cream and fruits are needed, so you can focus more on the other courses of the meal. It should be served chilled, so its best to prepare it a few hours early. I highly recommend that you try this recipe of Biscuit Pudding out at home and enjoy the dessert with your family and friends.
Ingredients needed for Biscuit Pudding
All you need is:
- Parle-G biscuits (15-20)
- Pineapple juice – 1 cup
- Whipped cream – 2 cup
- Mixed cut fruits – 2 cup (I used apple, banana, orange and pomegranate)
How to make Biscuit Pudding
- Take a dish or 6 glasses in which you would want to serve the dessert.
- Soak biscuits in the pineapple juice in the serving glasses.
- Layer half of the fruits on the top.
- Cover with half of the whipped cream.
- Layer the remaining fruits and cover with remaining cream.
- Decorate with food slices and refrigerate for 3-4 hours.
- Freeze the pudding and serve chilled. Enjoy!