Bread and eggs form a wholesome breakfast and are good for any day breakfast. With the number of options to make eggs and innovations in breads there are so many ways to enjoy a perfect breakfast. One of these options is the French Toast which is made by dipping and frying the bread in whisked eggs, now what about adding an Indian twist to this recipe? I added onions, tomatoes and coriander leaves while whisking the eggs with some Indian spices to make an Indian batter for French toast, so today’s recipe is called French Toast With Indian Twist. The eggs and bread are loved by both adults and kids and so this Indian twist too would be loved by all, so for your next breakfast use this recipe and make delicious French Toasts With Indian Twist.
Ingredients needed for French Toast
- Eggs – 4
- Bread slices – 4/6
- Onion – 1/2 cup (cut small)
- Tomato – 1/4 cup (cut small)
- Green chilli – 1 tbsp (cut small)
- Salt to taste
- Garam masala – 1/2 tsp
- Red chili powder – 1/2 tsp
- Oil for frying
How to make French Toast With Indian Twist
Preparation time: 10 min.
Cooking time: 10 min.
- Break the eggs in a bowl and whisk them well.
- Add the cut onions, tomatoes, green chili and whisk again.
- Add salt, red chili powder and garam masala and mix well.
- Cut the bread slices in two pieces.
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Dip the bread slices in the egg batter and cover them well on both sides.
- Shallow fry the bread slices in the oil until golden brown.
- Serve fresh.