Few people have been asking me on what they can make in breakfast. Its a hard choice specially in a month when the heat has started to bowl people over and you don’t want to eat the heavy stuff yet need to fill up for the day ahead. Well, our regular breads and some veggies can do wonder here. Let’s make something today which is a delight for both kids and adults and get’s you a head start to the day, a Mayonnaise Chutney Sandwich. As the name suggests it uses mayonnaise (both with egg and egg-less varieties can be used) and a mint and coriander green chutney along with some vegetable filling. The sandwich tastes delicious and is just great with some milkshake or juice in the morning. Also it can be made very quickly with very less effort, so let’s see here Mayonnaise Chutney Sandwich Recipe.
- Bread slices – 4
- Onion – 2 round slices
- Tomato – 2 round slices
- Boiled potato – 2 round slices
- Lettuce leaves – 2
- Mayonnaise – 2 tbsp
- Mint and coriander chutney – 2 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper powder – 1 tsp
- Oil to shallow fry
How to make Mayonnaise Chutney Sandwich
Preparation time: 10 min.
Cooking time: 15 min.
- Shallow fry the potato slices and keep aside.
- Place two bread slices on the kitchen surface and apply 1 tbsp mayonnaise each over them.
- Cover each with a lettuce leaf and place potato, tomato and onion slice over the top.
- Sprinkle salt and black pepper powder.
- Take the other two bread slices and apply 1 tbsp mint and coriander chutney all over and place over the veggies.
- Cut the sandwich into triangles.
- Serve fresh.