Well! The kind of culture Punjabis exhibit is adored by people all across the globe. The delicious and appetizing food they serve in their homes tempts our souls to grab more. Chicken Curry made by Punjabis at home is famous world wide. It is a kind of dish which when tasted by your taste buds will definitely give you lip-smacking experience. So, if you are a non-veg lover and food is always on your mind, but oh! wait a minute. We know you have shortage of time, but valuing its importance in your life, here is an easy-breezy chicken curry recipe. The best part about food is that it brings an essence of love, care and joy among the loved ones. When served beautifully, under the spotlight of a nice shade, the lovely lighting ambience creates a feeling of immense pleasure. Little joys in life, when dished out with delicately presented food, nurture and creates unshakable bonds. Do you wish to experience the same? Then continue reading to know the recipe of enticing Chicken Curry.
Ingredients required for Cooking Punjabi Chicken Curry:
1. Onions, Tomatoes, Coriander, Green Chilly, Lemon, Ginger and Garlic.
2. Amul Fresh Cream
3. Spices Required: Red Chilli Powder, Salt, Black Pepper, Coriander Powder, Garam Masala, Turmeric and Chicken Masala.
4. We recommend Mustard Oil to make your Chicken Curry more delicious.
5. Chicken is the most important of all ingredients that, jokes apart, we can’t miss out.
Steps to be followed:
1. Take Chicken as per the quantity required, and wash it nicely.
2. Marinate chicken with Amul Fresh Cream.
Additional information: (In case if you have some freshly made coriander and mint chutney you can add in cream for more enriching taste)
3. Now keep this marinated chicken in the chiller compartment of your refrigerator for around 10 to 15 minutes.
4. Now start preparing the yummy and spicy gravy. To make it:
- First, chop the onions and grind them finely in the grinder.
- Now, create a fine ginger, garlic and green chilli paste.
- You will also require tomato puree to be added in the gravy.
- Heat mustard oil in a wok, till it changes colour and gives out the smoky smell.
- Now, add the ginger garlic paste in it, stir it for not more than 2 minutes.
- Later, add the finely ground onions in it, and cook it till the time the paste turns brown in color.
- Add some regular spices in it, which include turmeric, salt, coriander powder, red chilli powder and a pinch of chicken masala to make it taste better.
- Now, add tomato puree to it, and cook the gravy for 10 to 15 minutes on normal temperature.
- Take out the marinated chicken from your refrigerator and put it in the well-formed gravy. Mix chicken well with seasoning, so that all the flavours could be absorbed into it.
- Add some water as per the quantity of gravy required.
- It’s finally the time to close lid of the pressure cooker, and let 2 whistles do their job.
5. In the end, open the lid and put some Garam Masala in your dish. Mix it well, before you serve. Now garnish your yummy Chicken Curry with fresh coriander leaves to give it a nice aroma. Wow, isn’t it tempting? Of course, I know because this is a tried and tested recipe at home. Being a Punjabi and seeing the very texture of this mouth watering dish, I cannot resist gobbling. Rest assured, you won’t too!
993 total views, 13 views today