Almost everyone loves prawns. Different dishes made out of prawn, whether in Indian style, Chinese style, or Continental style, tastes fantastic. Prawn is very easy to make, and it takes very minimal time to cook compared to other seafood. This Butter Garlic Prawns is a simple yet delicious recipe made with a few ingredients concisely. It can be served as a starter or as a side dish. The fantastic flavour of the butter makes it tastier, and kids will love to have it just by the fragnance of it.
- Prawns- 100g (small-sized- cleaned)
- Butter- 3 tbsp.
- Garlic- 2 tbsp., chopped
- Olive oil- 1 tbsp.
- Salt- To taste
- Black pepper- 1 tbsp.
- Parsley leaves- 1 tbsp., chopped (optional)
- Lemon juice- ½ tbsp.
- Chili flakes- 1 tsp.
- Take a large bowl and in it, add the prawns. Sprinkle some salt over the prawns and mix it well, and keep it aside.
- Now, take a pan and allow it to heat in low flame.
- Once the pan is heated, add the butter and the olive oil. Remember to add the olive oil immediately after the butter, preventing the butter from burning.
- Now add the chopped garlic to the pan after the butter has melted and sauté it for approximately two minutes on low flame. Remember, this dish should be cooked in low flame throughout.
- Next, add the prawns to the pan and cook them for about three minutes.
- Next, add some salt, black pepper, and chili flakes to the prawns and cook them for a few more minutes until the prawns are adequately cooked.
- When the prawns change their colour into light brown, add the parsley leaves and mix it with the prawns. (Using parsley leaves is optional)
- Turn off the heat and add the lemon juice to the prawns. Mix them once again.
- Take a plate or bowl, pour in the prawns, and it is ready to serve