Roasted Ranch Potatoes Recipe
Potato is a universally loved vegetable. I have not seen anyone who doesn’t like this humble vegetable. It is the most versatile vegetable as well. You can make curry, snacks, sides and even a few desserts using potato. It is used world wide and in mostly all the cuisines. There are a number of snacks that can be made by using potatoes. So today, I made healthy and delicious roasted ranch potatoes. I have used baby potatoes to make this dish, but if they are not available, you can use the regular potatoes cut into small pieces. This recipe is very healthy as the potatoes are not fried and just a tablespoon of oil is used. You can marinate the potatoes and bake them just before you want to eat. So, here is the recipe.
Ingredients needed for Roasted Ranch Potatoes
- Baby potatoes – 1/2 kg
- Olive oil – 1 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper – 1/2 tsp
- Curd – 1/2 cup
- Mayonnaise – 1 tbsp
- Butter – 2 tbsp
- Vinegar – 1 tsp
- Onion greens – 1 tbsp
How to make Roasted Ranch Potatoes
- Wash the baby potatoes and boil them till just soft.
- Do not over boil, otherwise they will become mushy.
- Slightly press them in your palms.
- Mix all the remaining ingredients in a bowl.
- Add the potatoes to the bowl.
- Coat the potatoes with the mixture.
- Cover the bowl with a cling film and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Heat the oven to 200 degree C.
- Arrange the potatoes in a baking tray in a single layer.
- Roast for 1/2 hour .
- Turn the potatoes and roast them again for 1/2 an hour, till they are crispy from outside.
- Garnish with onion greens.
- Serve hot.