Mango Shake Recipe
Summers are here and so is the season of mangoes. I have hardly come across a person who doesn’t love this king of all fruits. Just the thought of ripe, juicy and sweet mangoes is enough to make me drool. I love to eat my mangoes as they are, but cannot do without my dose of mango milkshake for breakfast. Mango shake is the most sought after drink during the summer.
But this time, I thought of giving a different twist to the regular shake. I added a little ice cream on top of the shake and then poured a little rose flavored drink (Rooh Afza) on top of it. I then sprinkled some dry fruits on top of the shake to give it a nice crunch. The drink came out very refreshing and tasty.
You can also use any flavor of ice cream to go with your shake. Instead of Rooh Afza, you can also use chocolate sauce to pour over the shake.
- Ripe mangoes – 2
- Milk – 1 litre ( chilled )
- Sugar – 4 tsp
- Vanilla ice cream – 4 large scoops
- Rooh Afza – 4 tsp
- Dry fruits – 4 tsp ( chopped )
How to make Mango Shake
- Peel the mangoes and scrape out all the pulp.
- Blend the pulp in a blender to form a smooth purée.
- Add milk and sugar and blend well.
- Pour the mango shake in 4 glasses.
- Top each glassful with a scoop of ice cream.
- Pour Rooh Afza on top.
- Garnish with dry fruits.
- Serve immediately.
- Use ripe and juicy mangoes to make your shake.
- Always blend the fruit first and then add the milk.
- You can adjust the sugar according to the sweetness of the mangoes.
- Use any flavor of ice cream or toppings that you like.