Stress has become a significant issue these days. It affects the mind as well as the body. Taking extra tensions, worries and getting sad for some reasons may promote stress.
Medications may not be the right option to get rid of the stress problems. Instead of taking medicines, you can try these natural incredible stress-relieving exercises:
- Stretching your legs
Stretching legs helps to relax the muscles. All you have to do is:
- Stand straight
- Bend one leg and hold it on the backside.
- Keep the tip of the toes straight and feel the pressure while bending the legs
- Hold 15 seconds, lower the leg and repeat with the other leg.
Keep in mind that the back remains straight. If you are a little bit fat, you can take help of the room wall.
2. Remove the stiffness of your shoulders
- Stand straight and keep your arms at the back.
- Keep the shoulders straight and interlock your fingers.
- Try to raise your interlocked hands towards the ceiling as much as possible.
- Hold on for some seconds and repeat it 3-4 times.
While stretching, keep your shoulders and hands backwards.
3. Stretch your shoulders
- Stand with feet as far apart as the shoulders and raise one hand.
- With the other hand, hold it near the elbow and slowly pull the extended arm towards you
- Do it alternately with both the hands
- Remember to raise your hands parallel to the shoulders.
- Hold on for 10 seconds and do 2-3 sets of each shoulder.
4. Tricep stretching
- Bring one hand from behind the shoulder to remain above the head.
- Keep the other hand behind the back by folding the other hand
- Press the folded hand with another one that came on the head.
- Hold on for 15 seconds and repeat.
Keep the shoulders relaxed. Try to touch the spine with the fingers of the hand, which is turned towards the back.
5. Side stretching
- Sit on any bench and raise your arms in the upper direction.
- Interlock your hands.
- Keep your back straight.
- Bend towards the left side by keeping your arms straight in the upper direction. Repeat the same step on the right side.
- Hold on for 15 seconds, then repeat.
Remember to sit straight and raise your arms in the upper direction.
6. Thumbs up and down
- Sit straight and raise your arms.
- Keep your arms and shoulders straight, then raise one finger and rotate it in a circular direction. Try to make a circle.
- Keep doing it for 15 seconds, then repeat it in the reverse direction.