Track Your Constituency
Type
States
Constituency
States
Constituency
 
     

Dahanu Parliamentary Constituency Map and Election Results


conn failed
Maharashtra Lok Sabha Election 2019 Dates

StatePhase I (91)Phase II (97)Phase III (115)phaseIV (71)Phase V (51)phase VI (59)Phase VII(59)
Maharashtra11/Apr18/Apr23/Apr29/Apr---

Dahanu Parliamentary Constituency (Lok Sabha) Election Results






Situated at a distance of 120 kilometers from Mumbai, the coastal city of Dahanu is in Thane district in the state of Maharashtra.
Dahanu (ST) Parliamentary Constituency has a population of 44,393 (2001 census). Males comprise 52% of the total population while females constitute the rest of 48%.
INC candidate Damu Barku Shingda won 5 times from Dahanu (ST) Parliamentary Constituency.
Barot Caves, Chinchani Beach, Dahanu Beach, Gholvad Beach, Mahalaxmi Temple and Vrindavan Studio are some of the popular attractions in Dahanu.


List of Winning MP and Runner up from 1967 to till date from Dahanu Lok Sabha Constituency

YearState NamePC CodePC NamePC TypeWinnerSexPartyTotal VoteRunner UpSEXPARTYTotal Vote
1967Maharashtra10Dahanu(ST)Y. M. MukneMINC109864C. A. NandkarMSSP73924
1971Maharashtra10Dahanu(ST)Laxman Karadya DumadaMINC128228Lahanu Shidawa Kom MCPM34628
1977Maharashtra11Dahanu(ST)Kom Lahanu ShidavaMCPM175538Dumada Laxman KakadyaMINC122872
1980Maharashtra11Dahanu(ST)Shinghada Damu BarkuMINC(I)145535Chaudhari Revji PanduMJNP74377
1984Maharashtra11Dahanu(ST)Shingada Damu BarkuMINC166655Lahanu ShidavaMCPM96935
1991Maharashtra11Dahanu(ST)Damu Barku ShingdaMINC178453Chintamani Navsha WanagaMBJP145537
1996Maharashtra11Dahanu(ST)Chintaman WanagaMBJP226388Damodar Barku ShingadaMINC153870
1998Maharashtra11Dahanu(ST)Nam Shankar SakharamMINC245567Adv. Chintaman WanagaMBJP211009
1999Maharashtra11Dahanu(ST)Adv Chintaman WanagaMBJP240866Shingada Damodar BarkuMINC178596
2004Maharashtra11Dahanu(ST)Shingada Damodar BarkuMINC286004Adv. Chintaman WangaMBJP222641


  Parliamentary Constituencies in Maharashtra  
PC No.PC NamePC No.PC Name
1Nandurbar25Thane
2Dhule26Mumbai-North
3Jalgaon27Mumbai-North-West
4Raver28Mumbai-North-East
5Buldhana29Mumbai-North-Central
6Akola30Mumbai-South-Central
7Amravati31Mumbai-South
8Wardha32Raigad
9Ramtek33Maval
10Nagpur34Pune
11Bhandara-Gondiya35Baramati
12Gadchiroli-Chimur36Shirur
13Chandrapur37Ahmednagar
14Yavatmal-Washim38Shirdi
15Hingoli39Beed
16Nanded40Osmanabad
17Parbhani41Latur
18Jalna42Solapur
19Aurangabad43Madha
20Dindori44Sangli
21Nashik45Satara
22Palghar46Ratnagiri-Sindhudurg
23Bhiwandi47Kolhapur
24Kalyan48Hatkanangle




Last Updated on :



This is the 4th General Election which the MapsofIndia Chronicling. Visit Mapsofindia.com/parliamentaryconstituencies/ for live updates, latest election news and election schedule for 2019 General (Lok Sabha) Elections. For more election news, you can like our Facebook page or follow our Twitter page, where you can get latest updates from each of the 543 PC (parliamentary constituencies) for 2019 General Elections. Election results, live election results, election results state wise for 2019 Lok Sabha elections in India will be announced on 23 May 2019.
 

     


     

FAQs and Answers on Indian History and Geography
Which States Share Boundary with China?India, in total, shares land borders with 6 sovereign countries. China is one of those. Below are the Indian states which share borders with the country. 1. Jammu and Kashmir This northern state of India is mostly located in the Himalayan mountains. It shares a… Read More...
Which States Share Boundaries with Pakistan? There are four states that share a border with Pakistan, namely, Jammu and Kashmir, Punjab, Rajasthan, and Gujarat. The India Pakistan Border is quite intriguing. Since India has installed 1,50,000 flood lights on… Read More...
Which Places in India Still Largely Speak Sanskrit?Sanskrit is considered as Dev Bhasha, the language of Gods. It has a history of around 3500 years. It used to be a primary language of ancient India. Its earliest form Vedic Sanskrit, was prevalent from 1500 500 BCE. However, it is fading… Read More...



EU GDPR Update:
MapsofIndia has updated its Terms and Privacy Policy to give Users more transparency into the data this Website collects, how it is processed and the controls Users have on their personal data. Users are requested to review the revised Privacy Policy before using the website services, as any further use of the website will be considered as User's consent to MapsofIndia Privacy Policy and Terms.
We follow editorialcalls.org for border and boundary demarcations