Track Your Constituency
Type
States
Constituency
States
Constituency
 
     

Erandol Parliamentary Constituency Map and Election Results


conn failed
Maharashtra Lok Sabha Election 2019 Dates

StatePhase I (91)Phase II (97)Phase III (115)phaseIV (71)Phase V (51)phase VI (59)Phase VII(59)
Maharashtra11/Apr18/Apr23/Apr29/Apr---

Erandol Parliamentary Constituency (Lok Sabha) Election Results






The city of Erandol is in Jalgaon district in the state of Maharashtra.

Erandol Parliamentary Constituency has a population of 30,120 (2001 census). Males comprise 52% of the total population while females constitute the rest of 48%.

BJP candidate Annasaheb M. K. Patil won last 4 times from Erandol Parliamentary Constituency.

List of Winning MP and Runner up from 1977 to till date from Erandol Lok Sabha Constituency


YearState NamePC CodePC NamePC TypeWinnerSexPartyTotal VoteRunner UpSEXPARTYTotal Vote
1977Maharashtra16ErandolGENPatil Sonusing DhansingMBLD182680Patil Krishnarao MadhavraoMINC168866
1980Maharashtra16ErandolGENVijay Kumar Naval PatilMINC(I)222476Patil Sonusing DhansingMJNP93884
1984Maharashtra16ErandolGENVijaykumar Naval PatilMINC221522Patil Brijlal BhuttaMJNP156367
1991Maharashtra16ErandolGENPatil Vijay NavalMINC180909P.K. Anna PatilMJP98916
1996Maharashtra16ErandolGENAnnasaheb Patil M.KMBJP247595Patil Kishor (Appa) YashwantMINC201068
1998Maharashtra16ErandolGENAnnasaheb M.K.PatilMBJP286178Patil Vijay NavalMINC261342
1999Maharashtra16ErandolGENAnnasaheb M K PatilMBJP297867More Vasantrao JivanraoMNCP193411
2004Maharashtra16ErandolGENAnnasaheb M. K. PatilMBJP289559Adv. Vasantrao Jeevanrao MoreMNCP281418


  Parliamentary Constituencies in Maharashtra  
PC No.PC NamePC No.PC Name
1Nandurbar25Thane
2Dhule26Mumbai-North
3Jalgaon27Mumbai-North-West
4Raver28Mumbai-North-East
5Buldhana29Mumbai-North-Central
6Akola30Mumbai-South-Central
7Amravati31Mumbai-South
8Wardha32Raigad
9Ramtek33Maval
10Nagpur34Pune
11Bhandara-Gondiya35Baramati
12Gadchiroli-Chimur36Shirur
13Chandrapur37Ahmednagar
14Yavatmal-Washim38Shirdi
15Hingoli39Beed
16Nanded40Osmanabad
17Parbhani41Latur
18Jalna42Solapur
19Aurangabad43Madha
20Dindori44Sangli
21Nashik45Satara
22Palghar46Ratnagiri-Sindhudurg
23Bhiwandi47Kolhapur
24Kalyan48Hatkanangle




Last Updated on :



This is the 4th General Election which the MapsofIndia Chronicling. Visit Mapsofindia.com/parliamentaryconstituencies/ for live updates, latest election news and election schedule for 2019 General (Lok Sabha) Elections. For more election news, you can like our Facebook page or follow our Twitter page, where you can get latest updates from each of the 543 PC (parliamentary constituencies) for 2019 General Elections. Election results, live election results, election results state wise for 2019 Lok Sabha elections in India will be announced on 23 May 2019.
 

     


     

Which States Share Boundary with China?India, in total, shares land borders with 6 sovereign countries. China is one of those. Below are the Indian states which share borders with the country. 1. Jammu and Kashmir This northern state of India is mostly located in the Himalayan mountains. It shares a… Read More...
Which States Share Boundaries with Pakistan? There are four states that share a border with Pakistan, namely, Jammu and Kashmir, Punjab, Rajasthan, and Gujarat. The India Pakistan Border is quite intriguing. Since India has installed 1,50,000 flood lights on… Read More...
Which Places in India Still Largely Speak Sanskrit?Sanskrit is considered as Dev Bhasha, the language of Gods. It has a history of around 3500 years. It used to be a primary language of ancient India. Its earliest form Vedic Sanskrit, was prevalent from 1500 500 BCE. However, it is fading… Read More...


EU GDPR Update:
MapsofIndia has updated its Terms and Privacy Policy to give Users more transparency into the data this Website collects, how it is processed and the controls Users have on their personal data. Users are requested to review the revised Privacy Policy before using the website services, as any further use of the website will be considered as User's consent to MapsofIndia Privacy Policy and Terms.
We follow editorialcalls.org for border and boundary demarcations