Track Your Constituency
Type
States
Constituency
States
Constituency
 
     

Ichalkaranji Parliamentary Constituency Map and Election Results


conn failed
Maharashtra Lok Sabha Election 2019 Dates

StatePhase I (91)Phase II (97)Phase III (115)phaseIV (71)Phase V (51)phase VI (59)Phase VII(59)
Maharashtra11/Apr18/Apr23/Apr29/Apr---

Ichalkaranji Parliamentary Constituency (Lok Sabha) Election Results






The Ichalkaranji Parliamentary Constituency is in the Indian state of Maharashtra. The town is in western India on the banks of the Panchganaga River. It is located in the district of Kolhapur and is a municipal council. Ichalkaranji Parliamentary Constituency is also known as ‘Manchester of Maharashtra' since it is a major textile industry hub.

The population of the city is around 307,572 according to 2005 estimate. 53 percent of the population comprises of males while females form the rest of 47 percent. The INC party has won six times from this seat.

List of Winning MP and Runner up from 1977 to till date from Ichalkaranji Lok Sabha Constituency

YearState NamePC CodePC NamePC TypeWinnerSexPartyTotal VoteRunner UpSEXPARTYTotal Vote
1977Maharashtra47IchalkaranjiGENMane Rajaram Alias Balasaheb ShankarraoMINC211309Desai Kakasaheb GopalraoMBLD177945
1980Maharashtra47IchalkaranjiGENMane Rajaram Alias Balasaheb ShankarraoMINC(I)128544Patil Balasaheb Krishnarao KaulavkarMINC(U)114852
1984Maharashtra47IchalkaranjiGENMane Balaso Alias Rajaram ShankarraoMINC278457Kadambande Rajvardhan RaghujiraoMICS234319
1991Maharashtra47IchalkaranjiGENMane Balaso Alias Rajaram ShankarraoMINC360679Sultanpure Sadashiv VirupakshaMJD103620
1996Maharashtra47IchalkaranjiGENAwade Kallappa BaburaoMINC237510Nivedita Sambhajirao ManeMIND209000
1998Maharashtra47IchalkaranjiGENAwade Kallappa BaburaoMINC344817Nivedita Sambhajirao ManeMSHS332623
1999Maharashtra47IchalkaranjiGENMane Nivedita SambhajiraoFNCP337657Awade Kallappa BaburaoMINC324845
2004Maharashtra47IchalkaranjiGENMane Nivedita SambhajiraoFNCP422272Dr. Patil Sanjay (Dada) ShamraoMSHS321223


  Parliamentary Constituencies in Maharashtra  
PC No.PC NamePC No.PC Name
1Nandurbar25Thane
2Dhule26Mumbai-North
3Jalgaon27Mumbai-North-West
4Raver28Mumbai-North-East
5Buldhana29Mumbai-North-Central
6Akola30Mumbai-South-Central
7Amravati31Mumbai-South
8Wardha32Raigad
9Ramtek33Maval
10Nagpur34Pune
11Bhandara-Gondiya35Baramati
12Gadchiroli-Chimur36Shirur
13Chandrapur37Ahmednagar
14Yavatmal-Washim38Shirdi
15Hingoli39Beed
16Nanded40Osmanabad
17Parbhani41Latur
18Jalna42Solapur
19Aurangabad43Madha
20Dindori44Sangli
21Nashik45Satara
22Palghar46Ratnagiri-Sindhudurg
23Bhiwandi47Kolhapur
24Kalyan48Hatkanangle




Last Updated on :



This is the 4th General Election which the MapsofIndia Chronicling. Visit Mapsofindia.com/parliamentaryconstituencies/ for live updates, latest election news and election schedule for 2019 General (Lok Sabha) Elections. For more election news, you can like our Facebook page or follow our Twitter page, where you can get latest updates from each of the 543 PC (parliamentary constituencies) for 2019 General Elections. Election results, live election results, election results state wise for 2019 Lok Sabha elections in India will be announced on 23 May 2019.
 

     


     

Which States Share Boundary with China?India, in total, shares land borders with 6 sovereign countries. China is one of those. Below are the Indian states which share borders with the country. 1. Jammu and Kashmir This northern state of India is mostly located in the Himalayan mountains. It shares a… Read More...
Which States Share Boundaries with Pakistan? There are four states that share a border with Pakistan, namely, Jammu and Kashmir, Punjab, Rajasthan, and Gujarat. The India Pakistan Border is quite intriguing. Since India has installed 1,50,000 flood lights on… Read More...
Which Places in India Still Largely Speak Sanskrit?Sanskrit is considered as Dev Bhasha, the language of Gods. It has a history of around 3500 years. It used to be a primary language of ancient India. Its earliest form Vedic Sanskrit, was prevalent from 1500 500 BCE. However, it is fading… Read More...


EU GDPR Update:
MapsofIndia has updated its Terms and Privacy Policy to give Users more transparency into the data this Website collects, how it is processed and the controls Users have on their personal data. Users are requested to review the revised Privacy Policy before using the website services, as any further use of the website will be considered as User's consent to MapsofIndia Privacy Policy and Terms.
We follow editorialcalls.org for border and boundary demarcations