Track Your Constituency
Type
States
Constituency
States
Constituency
 
     

Kopargaon Parliamentary Constituency Map and Election Results


conn failed
Maharashtra Lok Sabha Election 2019 Dates

StatePhase I (91)Phase II (97)Phase III (115)phaseIV (71)Phase V (51)phase VI (59)Phase VII(59)
Maharashtra11/Apr18/Apr23/Apr29/Apr---

Kopargaon Parliamentary Constituency (Lok Sabha) Election Results






The city of Kopargaon is in Ahmednagar district in the state of Maharashtra.

Kopargaon Parliamentary Constituency has a population of 59,996 (2001 census). Males comprise 51% of the total population while females constitute the rest of 49%. Kopargaon Parliamentary Constituency is a strong seat for the INC.

List of Winning MP and Runner up from 1962 to till date from Kopargaon Lok Sabha Constituency


YearState NamePC CodePC NamePC TypeWinnerSexPartyTotal VoteRunner UpSEXPARTYTotal Vote
1962Maharashtra21KopargaonGENAnnasaheb Pandurang ShindeMINC122057Yashwantrao Bhimrao AmbedkarMREP55527
1967Maharashtra37KopargaonGENA. P. ShinceMINC138774P. B. KaduMCPI123812
1971Maharashtra37KopargaonGENEknath Vithalrao VikheMINC179492Punjaji Bapuji Kadu MCPI110050
1977Maharashtra40KopargaonGENVikhe Eknathrao VithalraoMINC181013Pawar Kishore RameshwarMBLD82469
1980Maharashtra40KopargaonGENVikhe Eknathrao VithalraoMINC(I)281221Shinde Annasaheb PandurangMINC(U)121382
1984Maharashtra40KopargaonGENVikhe Eknathrao Alias Balesaheb VithalraoMINC217982Aikwad Madhavrao BayajiMCPI146497
1991Maharashtra40KopargaonGENKale Shankarrao DeoramMINC311367Gunjal Vasantrao SakharamMBJP138910
1996Maharashtra40KopargaonGENBadade Bhimrao VishnujiMBJP243543Kale Shankarrao DevramMINC223292
1998Maharashtra40KopargaonGENTanpure Prasad BaburaoMINC335730Badade Bhimrao Vishnuji Alias Badade NanaMBJP256490
1999Maharashtra40KopargaonGENE V Alias Balasaheb Vikhe PatilMSHS253498Solicitor Gulabrao Sakharam ShelkeMNCP206083
2004Maharashtra40KopargaonGENE. V. Alias Balasaheb Vikhe PatilMINC356688Murkute Bhanudas KashinathMSHS269357


  Parliamentary Constituencies in Maharashtra  
PC No.PC NamePC No.PC Name
1Nandurbar25Thane
2Dhule26Mumbai-North
3Jalgaon27Mumbai-North-West
4Raver28Mumbai-North-East
5Buldhana29Mumbai-North-Central
6Akola30Mumbai-South-Central
7Amravati31Mumbai-South
8Wardha32Raigad
9Ramtek33Maval
10Nagpur34Pune
11Bhandara-Gondiya35Baramati
12Gadchiroli-Chimur36Shirur
13Chandrapur37Ahmednagar
14Yavatmal-Washim38Shirdi
15Hingoli39Beed
16Nanded40Osmanabad
17Parbhani41Latur
18Jalna42Solapur
19Aurangabad43Madha
20Dindori44Sangli
21Nashik45Satara
22Palghar46Ratnagiri-Sindhudurg
23Bhiwandi47Kolhapur
24Kalyan48Hatkanangle


Last Updated on :



This is the 4th General Election which the MapsofIndia Chronicling. Visit Mapsofindia.com/parliamentaryconstituencies/ for live updates, latest election news and election schedule for 2019 General (Lok Sabha) Elections. For more election news, you can like our Facebook page or follow our Twitter page, where you can get latest updates from each of the 543 PC (parliamentary constituencies) for 2019 General Elections. Election results, live election results, election results state wise for 2019 Lok Sabha elections in India will be announced on 23 May 2019.
 

     


     

Which States Share Boundary with China?India, in total, shares land borders with 6 sovereign countries. China is one of those. Below are the Indian states which share borders with the country. 1. Jammu and Kashmir This northern state of India is mostly located in the Himalayan mountains. It shares a… Read More...
Which States Share Boundaries with Pakistan? There are four states that share a border with Pakistan, namely, Jammu and Kashmir, Punjab, Rajasthan, and Gujarat. The India Pakistan Border is quite intriguing. Since India has installed 1,50,000 flood lights on… Read More...
Which Places in India Still Largely Speak Sanskrit?Sanskrit is considered as Dev Bhasha, the language of Gods. It has a history of around 3500 years. It used to be a primary language of ancient India. Its earliest form Vedic Sanskrit, was prevalent from 1500 500 BCE. However, it is fading… Read More...


EU GDPR Update:
MapsofIndia has updated its Terms and Privacy Policy to give Users more transparency into the data this Website collects, how it is processed and the controls Users have on their personal data. Users are requested to review the revised Privacy Policy before using the website services, as any further use of the website will be considered as User's consent to MapsofIndia Privacy Policy and Terms.
We follow editorialcalls.org for border and boundary demarcations