Track Your Constituency
Type
States
Constituency
States
Constituency
 
     

Malegaon Parliamentary Constituency Map and Election Results


Maharashtra Lok Sabha Election 2019 Dates

StatePhase I (91)Phase II (97)Phase III (115)phaseIV (71)Phase V (51)phase VI (59)Phase VII(59)
Maharashtra11/Apr18/Apr23/Apr29/Apr---

Malegaon Parliamentary Constituency (Lok Sabha) Election Results





Situated around 280 kilometers northeast of Mumbai, the city of Malegaon is in Nashik district in the state of Maharashtra.
Malegaon (ST) Parliamentary Constituency has a population of 409,190 (2001 census). Males comprise 51% of the total population while females constitute the rest of 49%.
Malegaon (ST) Parliamentary Constituency is reserved for the ST candidates only.

List of Winning MP and Runner up from 1962 to till date from Malegaon Lok Sabha Constituency

YearState NamePC CodePC NamePC TypeWinnerSexPartyTotal VoteRunner UpSEXPARTYTotal Vote
1962Maharashtra23MalegaonGENMadhaorao Laxmanrao JadhaoMINC161308Yadavrao Narayan JadhaoMPSP74222
1967Maharashtra12Malegaon(ST)Z. M. KahandoleMINC140167D. R. More MRPI130965
1971Maharashtra12Malegaon(ST)Zamru Manglu KahandoleMINC204538Arjun Tulshiram PawarMBKD56459
1977Maharashtra13Malegaon(ST)Mahale Hari ShankarMBLD144555Kahandole Zamaru MangaluMINC129118
1980Maharashtra13Malegaon(ST)Khandole Zamaru MangaluMINC(I)178767Mahale Hari ShankarMJNP103774
1984Maharashtra13Malegaon(ST)Bhoye Sitaram SayajiMINC202424Mahale Hari ShankarMJNP164149
1991Maharashtra13Malegaon(ST)Kahandole Zamru MangluMINC194060Mahale Hari ShankarMJD109760
1996Maharashtra13Malegaon(ST)Raut Kacharu BhauMBJP149307Mahale Haribhau ShankarMJD136426
1998Maharashtra13Malegaon(ST)Kahandole Zamaru MangaluMINC215846Raut Kacharu BhauMBJP154650
1999Maharashtra13Malegaon(ST)Mahale Haribahu ShankarMJD(S)191643Gangurde Babanrao LahanuMBJP187251
2004Maharashtra13Malegaon(ST)Harischandra Devram ChavanMBJP218259Mahale Haribhau ShankarMJD(S)213731


  Parliamentary Constituencies in Maharashtra  
PC No.PC NamePC No.PC Name
1Nandurbar25Thane
2Dhule26Mumbai-North
3Jalgaon27Mumbai-North-West
4Raver28Mumbai-North-East
5Buldhana29Mumbai-North-Central
6Akola30Mumbai-South-Central
7Amravati31Mumbai-South
8Wardha32Raigad
9Ramtek33Maval
10Nagpur34Pune
11Bhandara-Gondiya35Baramati
12Gadchiroli-Chimur36Shirur
13Chandrapur37Ahmednagar
14Yavatmal-Washim38Shirdi
15Hingoli39Beed
16Nanded40Osmanabad
17Parbhani41Latur
18Jalna42Solapur
19Aurangabad43Madha
20Dindori44Sangli
21Nashik45Satara
22Palghar46Ratnagiri-Sindhudurg
23Bhiwandi47Kolhapur
24Kalyan48Hatkanangle




Last Updated on :



This is the 4th General Election which the MapsofIndia Chronicling. Visit Mapsofindia.com/parliamentaryconstituencies/ for live updates, latest election news and election schedule for 2019 General (Lok Sabha) Elections. For more election news, you can like our Facebook page or follow our Twitter page, where you can get latest updates from each of the 543 PC (parliamentary constituencies) for 2019 General Elections. Election results, live election results, election results state wise for 2019 Lok Sabha elections in India will be announced on 23 May 2019.
 

     


     

Which States Share Boundary with China?India, in total, shares land borders with 6 sovereign countries. China is one of those. Below are the Indian states which share borders with the country. 1. Jammu and Kashmir This northern state of India is mostly located in the Himalayan mountains. It shares a… Read More...
Which States Share Boundaries with Pakistan? There are four states that share a border with Pakistan, namely, Jammu and Kashmir, Punjab, Rajasthan, and Gujarat. The India Pakistan Border is quite intriguing. Since India has installed 1,50,000 flood lights on… Read More...
Which Places in India Still Largely Speak Sanskrit?Sanskrit is considered as Dev Bhasha, the language of Gods. It has a history of around 3500 years. It used to be a primary language of ancient India. Its earliest form Vedic Sanskrit, was prevalent from 1500 500 BCE. However, it is fading… Read More...


EU GDPR Update:
MapsofIndia has updated its Terms and Privacy Policy to give Users more transparency into the data this Website collects, how it is processed and the controls Users have on their personal data. Users are requested to review the revised Privacy Policy before using the website services, as any further use of the website will be considered as User's consent to MapsofIndia Privacy Policy and Terms.
We follow editorialcalls.org for border and boundary demarcations