Track Your Constituency
Type
States
Constituency
States
Constituency
 
     

Pandharpur Parliamentary Constituency Map and Election Results


conn failed
Maharashtra Lok Sabha Election 2019 Dates

StatePhase I (91)Phase II (97)Phase III (115)phaseIV (71)Phase V (51)phase VI (59)Phase VII(59)
Maharashtra11/Apr18/Apr23/Apr29/Apr---

Pandharpur Parliamentary Constituency (Lok Sabha) Election Results






The city of Pandharpur, lying on the banks of Bhima River and one of the famous pilgrimage sites, is situated in Solapur district in the state of Maharashtra.
Pandharpur (SC) Parliamentary Constituency has a population of 91,381 (2001 census). Males comprise 52% of the total population while females constitute the rest of 48%.
INC candidate, Thorat Sandipan Bhagwan, had won 7 times consecutively from Pandharpur (SC) Parliamentary Constituency.

List of Winning MP and Runner up from 1962 to till date from Pandharpur Lok Sabha Constituency

YearState NamePC CodePC NamePC TypeWinnerSexPartyTotal VoteRunner UpSEXPARTYTotal Vote
1962Maharashtra19Pandharpur(ST)Tayappa Hari SonavaneMINC121716Sidram Babaji BabarMREP76384
1967Maharashtra35Pandharpur(SC)T. H. SonavaneMINC159818N. S. Kambale MRPI158739
1971Maharashtra35Pandharpur(SC)Nivrutti Satvaji KambleMRPG153794Ramchandra Sakharam Ranshrungare MRPK41422
1977Maharashtra38Pandharpur(SC)Thorat Sandipan BhagwanMINC203709Kale Tatyasaheb ManoharMRPK105257
1980Maharashtra38Pandharpur(SC)Thorat Sandipan BhagwanMINC(I)210925Dhobale Laxman Kondiba MINC(U)115272
1984Maharashtra38Pandharpur(SC)Thorat Sandipan BhagwanMINC269989Laxmanrao DhobaleMICS179156
1991Maharashtra38Pandharpur(SC)Thorat Sandipan BhagwanMINC315641Kamble Arun KrishnajiMJD80833
1996Maharashtra38Pandharpur(SC)Thorat Sandipan BhagwanMINC230214Kamble Changdeo SukhdeoMBJP155126
1998Maharashtra38Pandharpur(SC)Thorat Sandipan BhagwanMINC313676Prof.Chagdeo Sukhdeo KambleMBJP216244
1999Maharashtra38Pandharpur(SC)Athawale Ramdas BanduMIND413115Kshirsagar Nagnath DattatrayMBJP153610
2004Maharashtra38Pandharpur(SC)Athawale Ramdas BanduMRPI(A)347215Kshirsagar Nagnath DattatrayMBJP247522


  Parliamentary Constituencies in Maharashtra  
PC No.PC NamePC No.PC Name
1Nandurbar25Thane
2Dhule26Mumbai-North
3Jalgaon27Mumbai-North-West
4Raver28Mumbai-North-East
5Buldhana29Mumbai-North-Central
6Akola30Mumbai-South-Central
7Amravati31Mumbai-South
8Wardha32Raigad
9Ramtek33Maval
10Nagpur34Pune
11Bhandara-Gondiya35Baramati
12Gadchiroli-Chimur36Shirur
13Chandrapur37Ahmednagar
14Yavatmal-Washim38Shirdi
15Hingoli39Beed
16Nanded40Osmanabad
17Parbhani41Latur
18Jalna42Solapur
19Aurangabad43Madha
20Dindori44Sangli
21Nashik45Satara
22Palghar46Ratnagiri-Sindhudurg
23Bhiwandi47Kolhapur
24Kalyan48Hatkanangle




Last Updated on :



This is the 4th General Election which the MapsofIndia Chronicling. Visit Mapsofindia.com/parliamentaryconstituencies/ for live updates, latest election news and election schedule for 2019 General (Lok Sabha) Elections. For more election news, you can like our Facebook page or follow our Twitter page, where you can get latest updates from each of the 543 PC (parliamentary constituencies) for 2019 General Elections. Election results, live election results, election results state wise for 2019 Lok Sabha elections in India will be announced on 23 May 2019.
 

     


     

Which States Share Boundary with China?India, in total, shares land borders with 6 sovereign countries. China is one of those. Below are the Indian states which share borders with the country. 1. Jammu and Kashmir This northern state of India is mostly located in the Himalayan mountains. It shares a… Read More...
Which States Share Boundaries with Pakistan? There are four states that share a border with Pakistan, namely, Jammu and Kashmir, Punjab, Rajasthan, and Gujarat. The India Pakistan Border is quite intriguing. Since India has installed 1,50,000 flood lights on… Read More...
Which Places in India Still Largely Speak Sanskrit?Sanskrit is considered as Dev Bhasha, the language of Gods. It has a history of around 3500 years. It used to be a primary language of ancient India. Its earliest form Vedic Sanskrit, was prevalent from 1500 500 BCE. However, it is fading… Read More...


EU GDPR Update:
MapsofIndia has updated its Terms and Privacy Policy to give Users more transparency into the data this Website collects, how it is processed and the controls Users have on their personal data. Users are requested to review the revised Privacy Policy before using the website services, as any further use of the website will be considered as User's consent to MapsofIndia Privacy Policy and Terms.
We follow editorialcalls.org for border and boundary demarcations