Fun n Food Village in Delhi
One of the best amusement and water parks in Delhi and NCR is the Fun n Food Village located on the Old Delhi-Gurgaon Road. The park was inaugurated by former President of India, Late Giani Zail Singh in the year 1993. This park offers wholesome entertainment for the entire family. Enjoy your day with a great variety of water slides, games and rides that are available for people of all age groups. The park is operated by the Polo Amusement Park Ltd., the flagship of the Polo Group of Companies.
Location: Kapashera Estate, Old Delhi Gurgaon Road, Opp. Kapshera Bus Stand, New Delhi, Delhi 110037
Contact Number: 099900 06521,22
How to reach?
While you can easily reach the location by car or by bus, you can also opt for the metro. Nearest Metro Stations are Dwarka Sector 21 (Orange Line) and Guru Dronacharya (Yellow Line).
Key Highlights of Fun & Food Village
• The park is divided into two sections: Water Park and Amusement Park.
• The total number of rides in both the parks is over 40. You have a wide variety of adventure rides and water slides.
• The amusement park has 21 rides. Some of the best known rides here are Rock n Roll, Polo Trooper, Tora Tora, Magic Carpet , Water Merry, Eagle Ride, and many more.
• The water park has 22 water slides.
• The best part is that each ride is designed differently from the other.
• There are special rides meant for kids only. The Magic Carpet is very popular among kids.
• The Snow Park is also one of the main attractions for kids and it is supposed to be the largest snow park in India.
• The rain dance is a special attraction during the summer for both kids and adults.
• The park also boasts of a separate water play zone for kids.
• This amusement park has the longest water channel, known as the ‘Lazy River’. The channel is around 400 ft and is the most talked about play zone inside the park.
• Another highlight of the park is that it has the longest water slide in India and the fastest water slide in Asia.
• There is also a health club on the park premises where you can rejuvenate yourself with facilities such as jacuzzi, sauna, spa, steam bath and herbal massage.
• The food court inside the Fun n Food village caters to Continental, Chinese and Indian delicacies. So you have wide options to choose from according to your taste buds and budget.
• The Fun n Food Village also offers cultural and artistic performances from time-to-time.
• There is also a shopping centre inside the park from where you can buy souvenirs.
• It is open 364 days a year, except on Diwali.
• Water Park : 9:30 am to 6:00 pm (Weekdays); 9:30 am to 6:30 pm (Weekends and Public Holidays)
• Amusement Park: 3:30 pm to 7:30 pm (Weekdays); 3:30 PM TO 8:00 PM (Weekends and Public Holidays)
* Timings are subject to change
• Couple: Rs. 1,800+Tax (Monday to Friday); Rs. 2,000+ Tax (Weekends and Public Holidays)
• Stag (Single Male): Rs. 1100 + Tax (Monday to Friday); 1300 + Tax (Weekends and Public Holidays)
• Child (Height 33 inch to 4 feet 6 inch): Rs. 600 + Tax (For all the days)
* Rates are subject to change
The park also offers school package, college / institution package and corporate event / package at discounted rates. Senior citizens above 65 years of age are allowed free-entry. Children below the height 33 inches are also allowed free entry when accompanied by an adult.
If you really want to have a fun-filled day and spend some quality moments with your family, make a point to visit Fun n Food village in Delhi. Have fun with your friends, family and dear ones at this adventure park.
Famous Temples in Delhi
Swaminarayan Akshardham Temple in Delhi
Metro Walk in New Delhi : Entry Fee, Timing, Address, Rides
Chidiya Ghar – National Zoological Park in Delhi
Dilli ka Lal Qila
India Gate History
Pratapgarh Farms – A Weekend Getaway from Delhi
Nizamuddin Dargah in Delhi
Worlds of Wonder
Kingdom of Dreams in Gurgaon
Splash – The Water Park in Delhi
Just Chill Water & Fun Park
Kalindi Kunj Water Park
The Garden of Five Senses, New Delhi
The Iconic Dolls Museum in Delhi
ISKCON Temple in Delhi
National Science Centre, New Delhi
Tomb of Ghiyasuddin Tughlaq in Delhi
Five Most Amazing Gardens of Delhi
Lal Kot: The ‘Real’ Red Fort Of Delhi
Dilli Haat or shall we call it ‘Mini India’?
The National Rail Museum in the Heart of the Capital City
Indira Gandhi National Centre for the Arts
Jamali Kamali Mosque