Is Haridwar a tourist destination?
This city located in Uttarakhand is one of the popular pilgrimages in the country of India. Because of its prime location on the banks of the river Ganges, this pilgrimage city of India is among the 7 holiest Hindu places.
Best time to visit Haridwar
This holy place of Uttarakhand can be best visited in between the months of September and June.
Places of visit in Haridwar
Following are some of the popular tourist attractions in this pilgrimage city:
- Anandamayi Maa Ashram
- Bharat Mata Mandir
- Bhimgoda Tank
- Chandi Devi Temple (Neel Parvat)
- Doodhadhari Barfani Temple
- Har ki Pauri (Gangadwara)
- Jairam Ashram
- Kushwart Ghat
- Mansa Devi Temple (Bilwa Teerth)
- Maya Devi Temple
- Neel Dhara Bird Sanctuary
- Parad Shivling
- Pawan Dham
- Piran Kaliyar
- Ramanand Ashram
- Sapt Rishi Ashram with Sapt Sarovar
- Sureshvari Devi Temple
Last Updated on 28 November 2011