Manali vocational training or career and technical training in Manali is aimed at getting the students ready for specialized occupations that ask for hands-on training or physical labor. The vocational training institutes in Manali offer training which is typically technical in nature and solely concentrated on employment. Associated particularly with different profession or business, the city of Manali provides this kind of training in a variety of fields. This essentially makes the students ready for the occupation somebody wishes to assume in the days to come. A number of vocational institutes in Manali offer employment assistance, employment assurance and campus enlisting in different organizations.
The objective of vocational training in Manali is to offer technical information instead of conceptual or theoretical education and theoretical awareness. Students can go for these vocational study programs when they pass the secondary, higher secondary, graduation or following other forms of higher education. Most of these courses don't have any age restriction. Therefore, these courses can be chosen at a higher age in order to improve oneself in more novel methods. When the employment scenario is becoming more particular regarding skilled labor, the privately held organizations and government agencies in Manali are emphasizing on the improvement of vocational training in the city.
IT or computer education in Manali is gradually fortifying the financial growth of the city in the Information Technology industry. For increasing consciousness about computer education, it is now being offered right from the school level in the city. However, to ensure proficiency in the area, vocational guidance on different types of computer courses is offered in Manali town. Training on tailoring and embroidery, medical laboratory technician, radiography and electrocardiogram, physiotherapy technician, paramedical courses, and hospital equipment maintenance is offered in the form of vocational courses in Manali as well. The thorough details regarding the particular training programs and enrolment process are accessible from the specific brochure and institutions providing these study programs.
Vocational Training Courses in Manali
Given below is a list of the various vocational training courses that are offered in Manali:
- B-Pharmacy Courses (Bachelor Degree)
- Engineering Courses (Bachelor Degree)
- Pharmacy Courses (Diploma Level)
- Polytechnic Courses (Diploma Level)
- Centre of Excellence Courses
- ITI/ITCs Courses - Certificate Level (NCVT)
- Vocational Training Centre (run by Private Institution under SCVT)
Engineering Courses (Both degree and diploma level)
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Information Technology
- Computer Engineering
- Information Technology
- Textile Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Automobile Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Instrumentation Engineering
- Architecture Assistantship
Other courses include but are not limited to:
Tool & Die Maker (Die & Mould), Draughtsman (Civil), Bleach Dying and Printing, Driver cum Mechanic LMV, Electrician, Dress Making, Auto Electrical and Electronics Mechanic, Electronics Mechanic, Embroidery and Needle Work, Fitter, Fruit & Vegetable Preservation, Mechanic Repair and Maintenance of Two wheelers, Instrument Mechanic, Hair and Skin Care, Machinist, Photography, Surveyor, Secretarial Practice, Motor Vehicle Mechanic, Stenography (English), Radio & T.V. Mechanic, Stenography(Hindi), Refrigerator & A.C. Mechanic, Computer Operator & Programming Assistant (COPA), Turner, Cutting and Sewing, Wireman, Food Production General, I.T. & Electronics System Maintenance, Food Production Vegetable, Painter (General), Health Sanitary Inspector, Fashion Technology, Steward, Dental Lab Technician, and Tourist Guide.
Directorate of Technical Education Himachal Pradesh
The Directorate of Technical Education, Vocational & Industrial Training is based in Sundernagar, Himachal Pradesh. The Department of Technical Education, Vocational and Industrial Training has the primary responsibility for offering vocational training and technical education in the state of Himachal Pradesh at different tiers such as the following:
- Polytechnic - Diploma Courses for middle level technician
- ITI/VTC's- Craftsmen Trade Course for skilled labor
- Engineering/Pharmacy Colleges:- Undergraduate/Post-Graduate courses in Engineering and Technology/Pharmacy
At present, the Directorate of Technical Education has authoritative and economic dominance on the institutions listed below:
- Privately sponsored Engineering Colleges
- Jawhar Lal Nehru Government Engineering College Sundernagar
- Government Women's Polytechnics
- Government Polytechnics
- Industrial Training Institutes
- Privately sponsored Polytechnics
- Vocational Training Centres
- Industrial Training Centres
- Heavy Earth Moving Operator School Una
Operations of the Directorate of Technical Education
Given below are the various operations of the Directorate of Technical Education:
- Conceptualization, execution and supervising of plans and policies.
- Offering Technical Education at Certificate and Diploma level across private and Government technical institutions such as Polytechnics, Engineering Colleges, ITCs, ITIs, VTCs and so on.
- Accrediting privately sponsored institutes that are carrying out vocational study programs with the approval of the government.
- Sanctioning of salary and other aids to the state government of Himachal Pradesh and sponsored institutes.
- Choosing teaching staff for higher studies and different study programs under quality improvement scheme.
- Making facilities for Apprenticeship Training to the diploma holders and graduates in Technology/Engineering.
- Carrying out Diploma Examination in all Engineering fields of study and certificates examinations in particular focused study programs.
Principal Goals of Directorate of Technical Education, Vocational & Industrial Training
The principal goals of the Directorate of Technical Education, Vocational & Industrial Training are as follows:
- To offer quality education through efficient supervision of the performance of the educational institutes and preliminary rectification steps.
- To encourage technical education in Himachal Pradesh through establishing new public sector institutes and offering aids to privately run institutes.
- Casual training to individuals with handicaps, young people in village areas, and financially weaker sections of the society with the purpose of creating self employment
- Circulating the plans of Government with respect to vocational, technical education, and industrial training arrangement.
- Continuing education for working individuals in Public/Private sector
Directorate of Technical Education, Vocational & Industrial Training, Sundernagar, Himachal Pradesh - 1744 01.
Tel no - 01907-267671, 266716, 266120
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com