Track Your Constituency
Type
States
Constituency
States
Constituency
 
     

Alleppey Parliamentary Constituency Map and Election Results



Alleppey Parliamentary Constituency (Lok Sabha) Election Results






conn failed
The town of Alleppey, also known as Alappuzha, is the administrative center of Alappuzha district in the state of Kerala.

Alleppey Parliamentary Constituency has a population of 177,079 (2001 census). Males comprise 48% of the total population while females constitute the rest of 52%.

INC candidate V M Sudheeran won 3 consecutive times (1996, 1998 and 1999) from Alleppey Parliamentary Constituency.

Alleppey Beach, Krishnapuram Palace, Pathiramanal and R-Block are some of the prime attractions of Alleppey.

Current Sitting MP (Member of Parliament) from Alleppey



YearState NamePC CodePC NamePC TypeMPSexPartyTotal Vote
2009Kerala15AlappuzhaGENVenugopal,Shri K. C. MINC468679


List of Winning MP and Runner up from 1977 to till date from Alleppey Lok Sabha Constituency

YearState NamePC CodePC NamePC TypeWinnerSexPartyTotal VoteRunner UpSEXPARTYTotal Vote
1977Kerala15AlleppeyGENV. M. SudheeranMINC270451E. BalanandanMCPM206435
1980Kerala15AlleppeyGENSuseela GopalanaMCPM260754Omana PillaiMJNP145990
1984Kerala15AlleppeyGENVakkon PurushothamanMINC303732Suseela GopalanFCPM265968
1991Kerala15AlleppeyGENT.J. AnjaloseMCPM364794Vakkom PurushothamanMINC350719
1996Kerala15AlleppeyGENV M SudheeranMINC369539T J AnjaloseMCPM343590
1998Kerala15AlleppeyGENV.M. SudheeranMINC386180Adv. C.S. SujathaMCPM345543
1999Kerala15AlleppeyGENV.M. SudheeranMINC392700MuraliMCPM357606
2004Kerala15AlleppeyGENDr. K. S. ManojMCPM335494V M SudheeranMINC334485
2009Kerala15AlappuzhaGENVenugopal,Shri K. C. MINC468679Dr. K.S ManojMCPM411044


  Parliamentary Constituencies in Kerala  
PC No.PC NamePC No.PC Name
1Kasaragod11Chalakudy
2Kannur12Ernakulam
3Vatakara13Idukki
4Wayanad14Kottayam
5Kozhikode15Alappuzha
6Malappuram16Mavelikkara
7Ponnani17Pathanamthitta
8Palakkad18Kollam
9Alathur19Attingal
10Thrissur20Thiruvananthapuram




Last Updated on :

This is the 4th General Election which the MapsofIndia Chronicling. Visit Mapsofindia.com/parliamentaryconstituencies/ for live updates, latest election news and election schedule for 2019 General (Lok Sabha) Elections. For more election news, you can like our Facebook page or follow our Twitter page, where you can get latest updates from each of the 543 PC (parliamentary constituencies) for 2019 General Elections. Election results, live election results, election results state wise for 2019 Lok Sabha elections in India will be announced on 23 May 2019.
     


     

Which States Share Boundary with China?India, in total, shares land borders with 6 sovereign countries. China is one of those. Below are the Indian states which share borders with the country. 1. Jammu and Kashmir This northern state of India is mostly located in the Himalayan mountains. It shares a… Read More...
Which States Share Boundaries with Pakistan? There are four states that share a border with Pakistan, namely, Jammu and Kashmir, Punjab, Rajasthan, and Gujarat. The India Pakistan Border is quite intriguing. Since India has installed 1,50,000 flood lights on… Read More...
Which Places in India Still Largely Speak Sanskrit?Sanskrit is considered as Dev Bhasha, the language of Gods. It has a history of around 3500 years. It used to be a primary language of ancient India. Its earliest form Vedic Sanskrit, was prevalent from 1500 500 BCE. However, it is fading… Read More...


EU GDPR Update:
MapsofIndia has updated its Terms and Privacy Policy to give Users more transparency into the data this Website collects, how it is processed and the controls Users have on their personal data. Users are requested to review the revised Privacy Policy before using the website services, as any further use of the website will be considered as User's consent to MapsofIndia Privacy Policy and Terms.
We follow editorialcalls.org for border and boundary demarcations